Fire Nick

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I dunno. He’s just a helluva DB coach. 

I agree. Kinda like Wilson last year for us and this year for the Ravens. Just not sure a 1st time DC with no playcalling expirence is the answer either. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe I'm just gun shy it could be another Brian Johnson type situation? I'm game for anything to fix this 💩 we saw this season.

Edited by Nabbs4u

5 hours ago, Last Stand said:

If the big offensive move is Nick bringing back Jim Bob cooter to be the OC which would essentially mean running the same offense, with a nick guy bringing in like minded ideas I’m going to be very very unhappy

i have to imagine lurie wouldn’t be ok with Jim Bob either

there are so many mcvay, shanahan guys that haven’t called plays that would be upgraded by coming here to install an offense and call plays. 

Nick couldn’t call plays and gave it over to Steichen. Nick can’t design an offense either. If he wants to be CEO coach then he needs to get a guy to come in here, install an offense,  call the offense, develop succession plans underneath the OC that have similar approaches to the new offense

the Jim Bob cooter news is concerning

About the only thing worse would be bringing Brian Johnson back.

2 hours ago, Wentz you dog you said:

So I guess Nick is back??? Very very surprised considering the optics of how everything ended this year and with the media slamming how poorly coached Philly is

Yeah, this is wild. Never in my time watching football have I seen TV analysts, writers, bloggers, etc. absolutely trash a scheme/playcalling the way there are with this Eagles offense now. It is football basics that high school coaches understand that this offense seems to be unaware of. We've seen total disasters for head coaches but not from a pure playcalling standpoint like this. Feels like this is the equivalent of one of those documentaries on medical doctors who faked a degree and knew absolutely nothing about profession. 

2 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Eagles interviewing Ron Rivera for DC, which to me is a good thing

I hate it as it shows Nick is staying and The Offense is going to be screwed again. HOWEVER, Ron Rivera...Under Andy Reid...Developed....THE AXEMAN JEREMIAH TROTTER...in this draft....HIS SON TROTTER JR....Could it be us addressing LB w/ this move. 

I know its highly unlikely but cmon lol

Just now, downundermike said:

Saw that.  If we end up with Jim Bob Cooter and Ron Rivera I will not be a happy camper.

Neither will I but primarily because of JBC. Give me some fireworks on offense. Rivera would be a bit underwhelming but I'd be okay with it.