Fire Nick

Kiltman

40 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

How is there no news yet? Lurie had two months of front row seats to the dysfunction

The cope take is that they are waiting for the weekend games to pass so they don't steal the show from the teams playing.

Reality is they probably aren't firing Nick. And my doomsday prediction is they are keeping BJ.

I’m pretty sure you have to wait until they play to contact them. So Monday, we can contact whoever. I doubt that would delay the Nick decision. I have a feeling he’s just rolling over in Jeff’s office and will let the FO bring in whoever to save his job. Odd tho, we haven’t heard anything. 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

How is there no news yet? Lurie had two months of front row seats to the dysfunction

Maybe those front row seats that he was actually privy to, gave him insight no one outside of the Organization actually  has into why Sirianni wasn't losing his job, despite the collapse? But why other assistant and more specifically players will?

If Nick was getting fired, it would of happen already. Maybe the reason Brian hasn't been fired is to see if some idiot organization actually wants to hire him as their HC and give us a 3rd rd comp pick before he's let go? Doubtful  I know but so was any this idiot would of already taken 3 interviews in those 4 days? 🤷‍♂️

Since when does this organization rush to hire a HC, a staff? Rush to announce said hiring/firings? It's been 5 days and I'd be willing to bet they already have their ducks  in a row for the initial wish list (playoff teams still playing) for the end of the year press conference it's just not going to be to most of you're likings.

HC Sirianni 

OC -Reich......Kubiak/Robinson/EB 

DC- Frazier......Rivera/Wilson/Leonard 

Edited by Nabbs4u

59 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The cope take is that they are waiting for the weekend games to pass so they don't steal the show from the teams playing.

Reality is they probably aren't firing Nick. And my doomsday prediction is they are keeping BJ.

They keep BJ everyone in Philly is going to be outside with pitchforks. I am hoping Kellen Moore is available once chargers make a new hire

22 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

They keep BJ everyone in Philly is going to be outside with pitchforks. I am hoping Kellen Moore is available once chargers make a new hire

Why? You want an OC replacement who might actually call less Run Plays then Brian Johnson? That was also Cowboy fan complaints as well, to pass wacky at times?

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/giff-smith-kellen-moore-become-first-candidates-to-interview-for-chargers-coaching-opening

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’d give Al Harris a call. Give him the DC. 

I like Harris. Reminds me of Denard Wilson last year. While anything realistically should be an upgrade over this 2023 season defensively, what makes you believe he can be a good play caller?

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’d give Al Harris a call. Give him the DC. 

down for that.

I won't be too happy if sirianni is back, but considering the players seem to still love him and he hasn't actually lost the locker room from what is visible I can deal with it for one more year given his track record. If literally any other coach other than stout and michael clay is on the staff going into the next season I'm just going to assume 8 wins is the ceiling.

If the big offensive move is Nick bringing back Jim Bob cooter to be the OC which would essentially mean running the same offense, with a nick guy bringing in like minded ideas I’m going to be very very unhappy

i have to imagine lurie wouldn’t be ok with Jim Bob either

there are so many mcvay, shanahan guys that haven’t called plays that would be upgraded by coming here to install an offense and call plays. 

Nick couldn’t call plays and gave it over to Steichen. Nick can’t design an offense either. If he wants to be CEO coach then he needs to get a guy to come in here, install an offense,  call the offense, develop succession plans underneath the OC that have similar approaches to the new offense

the Jim Bob cooter news is concerning

43 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

If the big offensive move is Nick bringing back Jim Bob cooter to be the OC which would essentially mean running the same offense, with a nick guy bringing in like minded ideas I’m going to be very very unhappy

i have to imagine lurie wouldn’t be ok with Jim Bob either

there are so many mcvay, shanahan guys that haven’t called plays that would be upgraded by coming here to install an offense and call plays. 

Nick couldn’t call plays and gave it over to Steichen. Nick can’t design an offense either. If he wants to be CEO coach then he needs to get a guy to come in here, install an offense,  call the offense, develop succession plans underneath the OC that have similar approaches to the new offense

the Jim Bob cooter news is concerning

If the offensive fix is keep brian johnson or hire Jim Bob nick should be fired 

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I like Harris. Reminds me of Denard Wilson last year. While anything realistically should be an upgrade over this 2023 season defensively, what makes you believe he can be a good play caller?

I dunno. He’s just a helluva DB coach.