Fire Nick

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I'm glad the clown that provides nothing else to the team besides making weird faces on the sideline is coming back. Smart choice there Howie and Jeff. 

I bring back that quote howie said

sometimes bottoming out is good. It’s concerning. Maybe it’ll all turn out fine, but I think when you pay a qb 250 million you have to try to make good on that investment right?

try to maximize his abilities? Improve/develop him? I think bringing him back is a strange strange move. The OC they bring in basically has to be great now lol

7 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I bring back that quote howie said

sometimes bottoming out is good. It’s concerning. Maybe it’ll all turn out fine, but I think when you pay a qb 250 million you have to try to make good on that investment right?

try to maximize his abilities? Improve/develop him? I think bringing him back is a strange strange move. The OC they bring in basically has to be great now lol

Ah yes a wide receiver coach that has an antiquated offensive philosophy that doesn't fly in the current league is 100 percent the right choice to hone your 255 million dollar qb.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Ah yes a wide receiver coach that has an antiquated offensive philosophy that doesn't fly in the current league is 100 percent the right choice to hone your 255 million dollar qb.

That’s my point i don’t think he is. I think he’s responsible for Jalen’s regression.

i think they should’ve moved on but now they basically have to bring in an elite OC

40 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Very excited about Fangio hiring…. Will be tough for him to do much with the personnel issues though so hopefully Howie has something cooked up. 

The personnel issues are quickly fixed

the eagles just have to be ok with fixing them lol. 

24 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Kellen Moore and Fangio would be homeruns by Nick & Howie... Hoping like crazy we can actually pry Kellen from LAC and the Eagles can get back to running an actual NFL offense

Idk enough about his offense. Cowboys fans were happy he was gone

but cowboys fans also thought McCarthy would save them in 2023

39 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Idk enough about his offense. Cowboys fans were happy he was gone

but cowboys fans also thought McCarthy would save them in 2023

I don't know a ton about Moore's scheme specifically, but I do know he runs a much more WCO system which I think is what we need here. You would still see RPO's, but you would probably see more motion and a bit more under center.