Fire Nick

Kiltman

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

He missed quite a bit this year.

Free Agents

Bad signings = Penny, Williams, Morrow, Edmunds, Street

Meh signings = Mariotta, Evans, Arnold, Kelly, Leonard, Julio, Arnold

Good signings = Zaccheaus ( even though we could not figure out how to use him )

Last two drafts

Bad picks = Davis ( not worth the trade up, and will never have the impact of his draft slot ) and all pro Kyle Hamilton was there for the taking

Meh picks = Ringo, McKee, Johnson, Calcaterra

TBD picks = Steen, Smith, Ringo, Jurgens, Dean

Good picks = Carter and possibly Brown

Still not enough to can him. Helping hire two coaches that reached the SBs gives him more time alone. There's negatives sure but there's negatives with every GM I'm sure

42 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Whys it taken so long to announce He's gone...sheeesh 

This team is very undecisive with this things. Besides they're usually done later in the week.

But if they do decide he's gone, they better do it quickly. We don't want to be behind like with every other coaching hire. 

25 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

I dont think we should get rid of Howie but he needs to learn from his mistakes. He has built this team to reach a superbowl twice but hes also a big reason why it collapses.

learn from them, but hopefully not over correct. which is what the FO has done too much of

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

I dont think we should get rid of Howie but he needs to learn from his mistakes. He has built this team to reach a superbowl twice but hes also a big reason why it collapses.

This.

also… we fire nick yet? Should’ve been done at noon. At least can one of these lousy coordinators today, I’m hungry for blood.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UndyTaker said:

He should but he has Jerry Jones level of (lack of) accountability. 

He has shown he can do quick turn arounds, but there's a lot he needs to correct in orders for the Eagles to have the continued success we had under Reid (although I always argued Reid gave you the illusion of competing). But I'd settle for not meddling with the coaches and a different drafting philosophy.