Jaylon Johnson (prob gets tagged)
Chidobe Awuzie
Danielle Hunter
Josh Allen (prob gets tagged)
Brian Burns (prob gets tagged)
Winfield jr (prob gets tagged)
Dugger
Robert Hunt 

Queens play falls off a cliff when Roquan isn't on the field with him, and I wouldn't trust Cashman to stay above average/good without DeMeco and the Texans defensive staff.

Agree with a lot of what you said. My top 2 guys I'd say are Jaylon Johnson and Winfield Jr but as you noted above they'll probably both be tagged. From the lists I've seen, seems like there's better free agent depth at safety vs corner. I'm okay with having Slay at one corner and Blankenship at one safety, but they both need running mates and probably guys that are better than them.

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

The eagles hold themselves back by not playing rookies and they are the only team afraid to play rookies. They need catch up with everyone in this regard.

Especially Sydney brown this season. Starting Justin Evan’s alone should be fireable. I get starting bradberry because of the contract but at some point they should’ve had the wherewithal that he’d lost a step

3 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

No, if the roster was the same and Bradberry were put at safety they’d be worse. Unquestionably 

Or just like everyone else that leaves he performs better.  Our old friend K'Von Wallace outperformed Byard this year in nearly every metric after arriving with the Titans.  If that isn't an indictment on this coaching staff I don't know what is.

3 hours ago, Last Stand said:

No, if the roster was the same and Bradberry were put at safety they’d be worse. Unquestionably 

I’d imagine the only offseason move wouldn’t just be slide JB to safety. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I’d imagine the only offseason move wouldn’t just be slide JB to safety. 

And there's no way they count on Brown as a starter since he'll be rehabbing. They really don't have a choice. Well, it'll probably be a lame one but still.

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

And there's no way they count on Brown as a starter since he'll be rehabbing. They really don't have a choice. Well, it'll probably be a lame one but still.

Are we cutting Kevin Byard? Restructuring his 2024 contract?

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Reed and Byard can kick rocks if you ask me. 

Blankenship too? Only 1/2 way decent looking safety on the field this year for Philadelphia. 

Does he has his own issues (health), sure but by far the best of 💩 we had at the position.