Steelers 2024 NFL Draft Prospects

Not allowed to post the link to the article but here are some small school sleepers from Wil Masisak.

Johan Elliss EDGE Utah

Jason Bean QB Kansas

Deshawn McCarthy, EDGE East Stroudsburg

Qwan’tez Stiggers, CB,  Toronto Argonauts

8 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

https://x.com/billym_91/status/1780544832189907194?s=46&t=qcRuXjH2St1oLeP8Aph7Og

Telling you guys do not be shocked when AD Mitchell falls on draft day. Saw this report and another today that I cannot find that suggested he bombed the WR drills at the combine.

In a stacked WR class, teams will just go with the WR who isn’t littered with red flags, no matter how good of a talent he is. Like they did with Pickens.

He is a pure X receiver.  I would not mind him if there is a run on OTs

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

https://x.com/billym_91/status/1780544832189907194?s=46&t=qcRuXjH2St1oLeP8Aph7Og

Telling you guys do not be shocked when AD Mitchell falls on draft day. Saw this report and another today that I cannot find that suggested he bombed the WR drills at the combine.

In a stacked WR class, teams will just go with the WR who isn’t littered with red flags, no matter how good of a talent he is. Like they did with Pickens.

I liked the response to the tweet “oh no he’s moody when he’s close to dying.” Lol

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

for a player in another pro league, wouldn't this be a UFA signing  rather than draft?

He has never been drafted so he can be drafted.  This is the first year he is eligible.

Edited by jebrick
  • Like 1