Titans Hire Brian Callahan for HC

615finest

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm fine with trading down. I almost prefer it now. 

Get a Lineman around 10 or high low teens. 

Pick up a 3rd. 

Nah, I think with this move it makes even more sense to be aggressive for Alt. If you can get a guy that is a lockdown LT for years to come that is huge for a franchise.

• Like 1

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Nah, I think with this move it makes even more sense to be aggressive for Alt. If you can get a guy that is a lockdown LT for years to come that is huge for a franchise.

this makes me think the opposite. why go for the high end guy. this hire should mean he can take an average guy on or off the roster right now and make him good. tackle at 38 instead of 7 makes even more sense to me. but I do totally see your point  and wouldn't be mad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I hear ya. 

But I also think with the draft being deeper at the top. It would be nice to get an OT Pop Cally sees as a starter that isn't top 10. 

Then maybe pick up someone like the center from Oregon and a WR that is highly viewed. 

That would be great. 

• Like 1

obviously it’s all on paper and we’ll see what happens when the games start. but one of callahan’s selling points was the staff he’d be able to assemble, and so far he’s absolutely living up to that promise.

12 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

No matter how good our coach is we still don’t have the assets to trade up.

Unless you mean just taking him at 7, in which case YES WE SHOULD.

13 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I hear ya. 

But I also think with the draft being deeper at the top. It would be nice to get an OT Pop Cally sees as a starter that isn't top 10. 

Then maybe pick up someone like the center from Oregon and a WR that is highly viewed. 

That would be great. 

You must didn’t hear cally interview, it’s more than 1 way he said to protect the QB, WR’s that can get open quickly so the QB doesn’t have to hold the ball helps in protection 

9 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

obviously it’s all on paper and we’ll see what happens when the games start. but one of callahan’s selling points was the staff he’d be able to assemble, and so far he’s absolutely living up to that promise.

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Callahan

Tolbert

Wilson

Only 3 coaches in and I’m hype as hell.

Said it before but one of the most underrated traits for a coach is the staff he can put together. It’s what separates the average from the good, good from the great and the great from the elite.

Callahan is off to a scorching start.