Titans Hire Brian Callahan for HC

615finest

27 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Nah, I think with this move it makes even more sense to be aggressive for Alt. If you can get a guy that is a lockdown LT for years to come that is huge for a franchise.

Naw we need a 2nd to trade out the top 10 or two 3rds. 

8 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Said it before but one of the most underrated traits for a coach is the staff he can put together. It’s what separates the average from the good, good from the great and the great from the elite.

Callahan is off to a scorching start.

two offensive position coaches with tons of successful experience, and a young ascending DC who, despite being a first time coordinator, still has a decade of nfl coaching experience and many stops to draw from for positional coaches. 

studesville at OC would round out a pretty remarkable top line of coaches.

On one hand, I feel having a guy like Callahan at OL coach allows us to maybe go with a lower rated OL he can coach up. On the other hand the thought of him coaching up a 21 year old of Alt’s talent may just be too enticing for me.

6 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

On one hand, I feel having a guy like Callahan at OL coach allows us to maybe go with a lower rated OL he can coach up. On the other hand the thought of him coaching up a 21 year old of Alt’s talent may just be too enticing for me.

My thinking as well. Lock down LT for the next 10 years. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

two offensive position coaches with tons of successful experience, and a young ascending DC who, despite being a first time coordinator, still has a decade of nfl coaching experience and many stops to draw from for positional coaches. 

studesville at OC would round out a pretty remarkable top line of coaches.

Also shout out to Ran as he probably played a big role in the Wilson hiring.

8 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

My thinking as well. Lock down LT for the next 10 years. 

Exactly. I don’t think people realize how young Alt is. He’ll turn 21 on the 28th of this month, so there’s still plenty of room for growth with him and he’s already really good.

He and Skoronski manning the left side for years to come with Callahan coaching them is the stuff dreams are made of.