2024 Free Agency Discussion

RaidersAreOne

9 hours ago, Soko said:

Puts him in Jalen Thompson, Julian Love, Grant Delpit territory. Probably fair, tbh.

I’d jump on that if I’m the Eagles, Bills, Lions, Niners, or Texans.

There is some rumblings that Simmons does not have a good relationship with Fangio. If Simmons wants 11-12 million a year on top of not being fond of Fangio then that likely eliminates the Eagles as a possibility. In related news, the Eagles just signed another Safety in Caden Sterns who was Simmons' former teammate. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

There is some rumblings that Simmons does not have a good relationship with Fangio. If Simmons wants 11-12 million a year on top of not being fond of Fangio then that likely eliminates the Eagles as a possibility. In related news, the Eagles just signed another Safety in Caden Sterns who was Simmons' former teammate. 

Even if they loved each other. What are the chances Howie Roseman of all people not only spends Top $$ on a RB but Two Safeties in the same season? After drafting 2 CB in rds 1/2?

What's next, paying a LB? 🤯

Unless several injuries occur, given the money Simmons apparently wants, I don't believe We are even interested in signing him. CGJ already got that money.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Look i don't ask for much i have only begged for 3 things to happen the last few years.    1. Sign Bates at FS which we actually did.   2.  Sign any elite or top tier edge rusher we failed at this miserably although we tried to trade for mack and bosa supposedly.  Also we tried to sign Hunter but he chose less at Texans to be home.  This would be #3 i would kill for a elite level safety pairing.   Been asking for Simmons all off season and it would ease my mind alot on the lack of a #1 pass rusher.

Lots of free agent DBs but kinda surprised none of the tackles have been brought in, even with their injury/recoveries.

Leno (offseason hip surgery), Humphries (torn ACL), Bahktiari (everything), Smith (sucks but started for multiple SB champions), Duane Brown (sucked but again, at least a body). 

On 8/13/2024 at 10:46 AM, Packerraymond said:

What is SF doing? Guy isn't signing with you, get with reality and move on. 

I feel pretty good that he's signing with the niners, tbh

On 8/12/2024 at 12:31 PM, FalconFan13 said:

Look i don't ask for much i have only begged for 3 things to happen the last few years.    1. Sign Bates at FS which we actually did.   2.  Sign any elite or top tier edge rusher we failed at this miserably although we tried to trade for mack and bosa supposedly.  Also we tried to sign Hunter but he chose less at Texans to be home.  This would be #3 i would kill for a elite level safety pairing.   Been asking for Simmons all off season and it would ease my mind alot on the lack of a #1 pass rusher.

There trying to do it for you!