Around The League

Jerry

4 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Your logic is flawed… it’s quite obvious! 

Your claim is production doesn’t matter and it’s all about winning. I give you an example of Harry, a 1st round pick in 2019 that won a SB his first year in NE. Based on your foolish logic he must have been good value because he put them over the top. What am I missing? 

You're missing alot, but it's everybody else don't know nothing 🤷. Smh

Edited by raidr4life

40 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I do not know if this has been covered yet but I saw that with the Dak and Lamb contracts that Parsons might be the odd man out.  What would you offer for Parsons?

Intriguing, but I don’t think we could (or should) afford Crosby, Wilkins and Parsons on the DLine. Would be a crazy ‘85 Bears type defence with those three though if we could add another CB to the mix……..

57 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I do not know if this has been covered yet but I saw that with the Dak and Lamb contracts that Parsons might be the odd man out.  What would you offer for Parsons?

Everything. Assuming we finally draft a QB and get some talent there on a rookie contract, a super elite defense would be the best friend to start off a rookie QB. It would be APs best shot at getting 3-4 years to get this team winning playoff games too. 

35 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Carr looks......good. Real good. 

*Hides*

Its the Panthers but I did mention that that Carmichael OC was garbage last year and there were those who said I needed to get off it so I'm not gonna talk about it much this year we're just gonna see

• Like 1