What do you do if you're the Chicago Bears?

DigInBoys

Bears have the #1 and #10 picks...you have to draft a QB and trade Fields for more pieces.

They could even trade down the #1 for more picks/assets, ALSO trade Fields for those things, and draft a QB at 10 like J.J. McCarthy who you could develop for a couple of years after signing someone like Wilson to QB.

Edited by DigInBoys

Bears have picks 1.1 and 1.9

17 hours ago, VonKarman said:

Draft Caleb/Maye, trade Fields and stop ******* around.

Agreed. At 1.9 you can trade back as someone overvalued a QB, but you secure your top QB prosect and THEN work the rest out. That should be known prior to FA imo.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Fields could have some legitimate success as a Steeler IMO. I don't feel good about any of the other spots. He needs to be able to single-read then run.

ATL wouldn't be awful, but yes, Steelers would be the spot where he would be most likely be successful, I agree. 

Edited by TankWilliams

Sometimes I wonder if writers take turns with bad takes. A strong bad opinion is worth a bunch of clicks, but not everyone can be Skip or Dan O and just Scrooge McDuck it in bad opinions all the time.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526cm1c108j87aiyadnzj

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 1