QB discussion topic

AFF

55 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Quoting myself but interesting nugget that Fowler accidentally may have revealed that they feel they have everything but the QB. 

If they feel that way they should be signing Cousins, not Russ or trading for Fields.

Edit: listening to the Athletic podcast Mays and Tice both say Pittsburgh is the best fit for Cousins even though it won’t happen. And for the same reasoning (they are a QB away).

Edited by bigben07MVP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SteelersFan2333 said:

Every other “journalist” throws out this crap all the time why shouldn’t he? Like Dulac, if you make enough guesses eventually you will get one right. 

I have a Dulac take in that he is the mouth piece of the team. So if they want a smokescreen out they tell him (and he looks like an idiot). If they want something true out they tell him (the few times he is right).

Think about Mason Cole. Dulac reports there is no chance they will cut him, 3 days later he’s gone. I think they told him to put that out there because they were hoping to get a pick for him before cutting him. Just a guess.

If they do sign Wilson, I hope this marks the end of Pickett. Not necessarily on the roster but for the future. Either Russ is back because he did well or a new plan in 2025. 

Russ ain’t signing for a competition. This would be a sign of moving on….so move on. 

Edited by Dcash4
  • Like 5

22 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Sounds like you have a crush on him. 

If that's what you feel then so be it. Hate the onfield play but bringing up silly stuff shopws that it's personal rather than football related. Are you jealous I don't have a crush on you?

36 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

If that's what you feel then so be it. Hate the onfield play but bringing up silly stuff shopws that it's personal rather than football related. Are you jealous I don't have a crush on you?

I have a man crush on Joe Milton. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, VigilantZombie said:

My issue with Wilson is that he sucked last season.

and the season before and the season before.  

KP is getting screwed over , but Mason got that as well from tomlin.  Tomlin is desperate  and is not having patience at QB anymore

watch them sign wilson for way more than they should and then get a WR in RD1.  Everything will be handed to this old washed up QB,  while KP had canada and less for 2 years

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

and the season before and the season before.  

KP is getting screwed over , but Mason got that as well from tomlin.  Tomlin is desperate  and is not having patience at QB anymore

watch them sign wilson for way more than they should and then get a WR in RD1.  Everything will be handed to this old washed up QB,  while KP had canada and less for 2 years

This is why they can't just take a down season and rebuild but I really do not see it with KP.

He will sign a 1 year deal at vet minimum because the Broncos are paying him $39 million this season.

For a QB that wants a chance at the playoffs, the Steelers are the best team.

11 hours ago, rlon said:

I have a man crush on Joe Milton. 

Yep! And I get them every year.  This year's crushes: WR Malachi Corley, Centers Jackson Powers Johnson and Zach Frazier, OT Blake Fisher, JC Lathan, DL Myles Murphy, Logan Lee, and P Ryan Rehkow. Just like beautiful women. All positions, colors, shapes, and sizes.☺️

ec6dc32125c661717079e9b8be0baa50.jpg

11 hours ago, armsteeld said:

If that's what you feel then so be it. Hate the onfield play but bringing up silly stuff shows that it's personal rather than football related. Are you jealous I don't have a crush on you?

bdf09f04-d598-4544-a587-615f1841c6c0.637

For the record, I love both of your posts. Even when I don't agree.😁

• Like 2