Eagles sign RB Saquon Barkley

10 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

James Palmer said saquon was signed on Kellen Moore’s request

now typically I think those types of reports are ridiculous because It’s saquon Barkley lol

but it’s an interesting tidbit nonetheless

It will be interesting to see how he is used in the offense. 

Guys... Yeah 26Mil guaranteed is a lot for a RB... But it's not "a lot." Here's everyone on the team making 20-something mil guaranteed.

Saquon
Josh Sweat
Slay
Bradberry
Jalen Carter
Devonta

If you were to rank these guys in terms of importance to team success, you'd be wrong if you didn't have Saquon in the top half. "But we could've got this serviceable guy for 20Mil less!" Who tf cares. Saquon has been balling out on a team with zero offensive talent while seeing 8-9 guys in the box. Stop complaining about chump change.

• Like 1

I’m just keep telling myself we’re paying a weapon not a RB. Maybe he can double as the slot WR we’ve yearned for. I dunno. We better not abuse him though. Keep him fresh and I’m cool with it. 

14 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’m just keep telling myself we’re paying a weapon not a RB. Maybe he can double as the slot WR we’ve yearned for. I dunno. We better not abuse him though. Keep him fresh and I’m cool with it. 

Which is why I'm still definitely open to taking a RB with our 3rd round pick. Especially if it happens to be Lloyd, Jaylen Wright or Trey Benson