The FFMD Draft Only March Madness 2024 *DISCUSSION* Thread

MikeT14

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Bills are commonly mocked a WR. Mitchell being the 5th WR off the board is also fairly common. This “off the wall” pick you made is very much on the wall 😂

I never said it was off the wall or anything like that. Yes, the Bills are mocked by many to go after WR. But they are also mocked to go in many different directions before like I mentioned. I'm not sure why I'm getting such push back about going WR lol

1 minute ago, DER10N92 said:

I never said it was off the wall or anything like that. Yes, the Bills are mocked by many to go after WR. But they are also mocked to go in many different directions before like I mentioned. I'm not sure why I'm getting such push back about going WR lol

1. I’m messing with you because it’s fun. it was a good pick. Perfectly cromulent 

2. I’m more just poking fun at your pre pick post 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

1. I’m messing with you because it’s fun. it was a good pick. Perfectly cromulent 

2. I’m more just poking fun at your pre pick post 

Ah yea my pre pick post had nothing to do with who I was taking next. I didn't even know at the time who would be falling lol.

Titans are probably looking to trade down from 38 if anyone is interested when we get there.

We'll be on the clock overnight, but I would like to get my pick in before that if we're picking so we don't hold up the process.

Just now, whodatOL said:

Not really sure who is on the clock now. Do we have to wait 30 more minutes till the next one can jump?

You can make your pick whenever now. I was on the clock starting 10 minutes ago 

Just now, Forge said:

If I had stayed at 31, I would have picked Newton @whodatOL lol 

I figured he was the pick and that's why I wasn't in a rush to get jumped and was hoping for a trade down lol. I am making my pick so I don't get further jumped I waited to see if jch would accept the trade he proposed but I can't get multi-skipped.

• Like 1