Week 15 Game Day Thread

Crickett

Just now, Breesus mode said:

I don't know if he'll be all that effective with the entire D looking for him.

Ravens couldn't stop him in the first Steelers Ravens game this season even though they did everything to contain him. Question is of he is a bit injured after the hit to the knee he took last week.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I guess they could, but they're just not good.  The defense is struggling a lot.  The key losses on defense have hurt, but the unit as a whole has been disappointing through different parts of the season even when some of those guys were healthy. 

its really a long shot they even make it. its either them or atl and we have the head to head tie breaker, so if i have it right wed have to lose two of the last three.

Just now, showtime said:

I think leaving the Rams most productive receiver wide open in the end zone seems like a decent strategy.

It was a smart call by McVay. He caught Seattle off guard, and there was confusion in your secondary.(two guys took Higbee)

1 minute ago, showtime said:

This is just random, but why haven't the Rams retired #76?  Or maybe they'll retire it later on?

Likely reason is that we already have 3 numbers in the 70's already retired (74: Merlin Olsen, 75: Deacon Jones, 78: Jackie Slater)

Archived