What is a gut feeling you have that nobody else sees coming?

mdonnelly21

Don't be afraid to be made fun of. Just give me your best shot at what you can see happening that almost nobody sees coming. 

My gut is Brendon Rice goes in the second round. 

Edited by mdonnelly21

43 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

1.) JC Latham goes 5th overall to LAC.

43 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

3.) CHI comes back up to 5 from 9 to draft Nabers/MHJ.

I wouldn’t take this parlay if I were you 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Spencer Rattler will be a better NFL QB than Drake Maye and Michael Penix will be the 2nd best QB in this draft class.

I think you're right. And I hope it's to Atlanta in a trade back into the 1st so you can be reminded of how you were right for the next 10 seasons buddy 😁

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Spencer Rattler will be a better NFL QB than Drake Maye and Michael Penix will be the 2nd best QB in this draft class.

Let’s say Penix goes about 20th 

imagine if the Bears decided to roll with Penix by trading out of the 1st what we could get 

even down to like 5th  😳

we could have almost as stacked  as a roster as the 49ers if we landed our picks. 

Edited by mdonnelly21

1 minute ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Reading the tea leaves, I really think a lot of the NFL might actually be on the Odunze is WR 1 train but no one quite wants to admit it where as consensus has him locked in at number 3.

If this were true why do think people would be having the Bears trade up from 9 to grab MHJ or Nabers when he’s likely to fall in the 7-9 range? 

But also perhaps Bears weren’t ever intending on trading up to begin with unless they don’t think they can get him at 9

Every year there’s a player that was projected to go like late Day 3 who ends up on like early Day 2. My prediction for that player is Cedric Johnson.

It would be Edefuan Ulofoshio or Tipp Reiman, but those guys seem to be moving up boards steadily as is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdonnelly21 said:

If this were true why do think people would be having the Bears trade up from 9 to grab MHJ or Nabers when he’s likely to fall in the 7-9 range? 

But also perhaps Bears weren’t ever intending on trading up to begin with unless they don’t think they can get him at 9

I think the idea is more that picks 4-8 are all pretty fertile trade back candidates and that the Bears could reasonably trade up to secure a WR without spending too much. The assumption is that theres a good chance that all 3 are gone before 9 and that the Bears might rather secure a top WR to really set up the offense rather than risk taking a boring/prudent OL/defensive player if the top 3 WR are gone.