What is a gut feeling you have that nobody else sees coming?

mdonnelly21

Draft starts with 4 QBs with Vikings outbidding Broncos/Raiders for the Cardinals pick. Vegas and Denver pass on Penix/Nix in round 1 for better players then the 2 QBs get snagged by other teams so Minshew and Stidham are staring opening day. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Draft starts with 4 QBs with Vikings outbidding Broncos/Raiders for the Cardinals pick. Vegas and Denver pass on Penix/Nix in round 1 for better players then the 2 QBs get snagged by other teams so Minshew and Stidham are staring opening day. 

Just staring at each other aye

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdonnelly21 said:

Let’s say Penix goes about 20th 

imagine if the Bears decided to roll with Penix by trading out of the 1st what we could get 

even down to like 5th  😳

we could have almost as stacked  as a roster as the 49ers if we landed our picks. 

Yeah that would definitely be an insane amount of draft capital if they were to trade out of the top spot.

2 hours ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

I think the idea is more that picks 4-8 are all pretty fertile trade back candidates and that the Bears could reasonably trade up to secure a WR without spending too much. The assumption is that theres a good chance that all 3 are gone before 9 and that the Bears might rather secure a top WR to really set up the offense rather than risk taking a boring/prudent OL/defensive player if the top 3 WR are gone.

I’ve been of the mindset I am not as high on Rome as MHJ and Nabers. 

MHJ is more polished and Nabers is comfortably the most explosive comfortably over the other two. 

if we can get by with only trading next years second to move up 5 spots and draft one of those two I’m ALL GAME 

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

Every year there’s a player that was projected to go like late Day 3 who ends up on like early Day 2. My prediction for that player is Cedric Johnson.

It would be Edefuan Ulofoshio or Tipp Reiman, but those guys seem to be moving up boards steadily as is.

Oh man, and Caedan Wallace.

28 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

Cade Stover ends up being a better pro than Bowers and the best TE in this draft.  

Lol there are some other tight ends I could see this more likely with although I don’t think it’s likely with any of them