Broncos trade for QB Zach Wilson

Cutler06

Between Sean, Joe Lombardi and Pete Carmichael they've got around 90 years of NFL Offensive coaching, much of it as OC's and QB coaches. It's interesting watching them navigate the QB minefield. It's a good bet they'll get it right.

I'd guess it'll take Wilson a while to catch up with Stidham. Should be fun to watch without knowing another top pick went towards getting him.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

If this keeps us from trading up for or picking Nix at 12 I am all for this. 

Well, we've got three young, talented QB's on the roster. Why on earth would you clutter it up by adding a 4th?

20 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Well, we've got three young, talented QB's on the roster. Why on earth would you clutter it up by adding a 4th?

You have 3 QBs on the roster. I wouldn't call any of them talented. This should not stop the Broncos from taking a QB early. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

You have 3 QBs on the roster. I wouldn't call any of them talented. This should not stop the Broncos from taking a QB early. 

It absolutely should this year… because they are going to reach for trash if they do pick one at 12

The Zach Wilson evaluation is what gives me pause when looking at McCarthy and Nix this year. Playing behind an elite OL is such a gift to any QB, but especially in college. Hard to overstate it.

I don’t hate a year of Stidham vs. Wilson. If one of them turns out, great. If neither of them does, top 10 pick next year to take your shot.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

I don’t hate a year of Stidham vs. Wilson. If one of them turns out, great. If neither of them does, top 10 pick next year to take your shot.

This is awful. The Broncos are officially a laughing stock.  1-16 here we come.

Edited by 7DnBrnc53

14 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Your wish is my command:

I really struggled through that last one but forced myself. Can you just give us the "Cliffs Notes" version?

• Like 1