Draft Day 2:

JetsandI

1.  Pearsall is most like Aiyuk than Deebo, if SF is going to move a WR, it would likely be him

2.  I'd like to see if it was me

Top WR on the board in the third.  

Maybe move up a bit if T'Vondre Sweat falls in the late third or early fourth

Dadrion Taylor Robinson at S in the fourth

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

1.  Pearsall is most like Aiyuk than Deebo, if SF is going to move a WR, it would likely be him

2.  I'd like to see if it was me

Top WR on the board in the third.  

Maybe move up a bit if T'Vondre Sweat falls in the late third or early fourth

Dadrion Taylor Robinson at S in the fourth

I won't expect a big stuffing DT until tomorrow but it is just me.

I think Jets may pull a trade once a WR target is available closer to the end of 2nd round.  We will see.

I am torn on trading up to round 2 to grab a good WR or staying put. What pushes me to the trade up option is our poor history of day 3 draft picks. We are better at UDFA’s than rounds 4-7. If there is a player JD is jonesing for, be aggressive and go get him. Since I expect a run on WR in round 2, JD may just do that.

If we just give up 72 and 111, we can get to mid round 2 range (52). 

5 minutes ago, xrade said:

I am torn on trading up to round 2 to grab a good WR or staying put. What pushes me to the trade up option is our poor history of day 3 draft picks. We are better at UDFA’s than rounds 4-7. If there is a player JD is jonesing for, be aggressive and go get him. Since I expect a run on WR in round 2, JD may just do that.

If we just give up 72 and 111, we can get to mid round 2 range (52). 

Yeah I would absolutely do that OR even send a future 3 and or player if we have to. I do think we are going to be aggressive and we should be. Its the time to. 

16 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

In terms of fit, intangibles, upside, etc…I want McConkey. I want him bad. 

hes probably my favorite WR remaining. i would be devasted if he ended up with a division rival.

2 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Yeah I would absolutely do that OR even send a future 3 and or player if we have to. I do think we are going to be aggressive and we should be. Its the time to. 

How far would our third and a future second move us up? I would prefer that type of deal if it can get us a wr we want.

5 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Mitchell, McMillan, Wilson, Corley, Rice, McCaffrey are all still on the board if we trade up. 

Mitchell gone. Gotta hope there is someone they love on the board still