Titans draft DT Tvondre Sweat At 38

49 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Wouldn’t be a Titans draft without some massive overreaction.🙄

On my soul & they trying to compare this sh!t to the vrabel Regime. Nothings change same thing, man do they not realize the position J Rob put us in, do they not understand how important the OL & DL is in winning football games. Last I check vrabel had a LB playing C & doofus OL coach that was a$$. I didn’t like the pick but I’m not upset about it I understand it he’s has some serious potential he’s not a 2 down NT like they’re assuming he can create pressure. 

As I said in the other thread, just way too early to be trying to judge the process. Ran has 1 draft as GM, and it was a pretty good one. If he and the scouts feel Latham and Sweat were the best picks available, then it's the right move. Them being the best players available in their eyes doesn't mean they don't value making the WR room better. It means they value picking the best player available at the positions we need. Could it potentially turn out they end up wanting to play the same style of football the Titans pretty much always have? Sure. Is 2 picks in a single draft a reason to guarantee that's the case? No. Let them actually build the roster before you judge the roster building process. 

7 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

You're right. We should admit defeat and call it a day at halftime like we always do on offense.

We’ve arguably been the most aggressive team in the entire league this offseason. We signed the best center available, signed the best WR available and drafted a LT in the top 10. Those are literally the three most important positions to surround a young QB. 

We also have like one legitimate DL on the roster.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

You know better than to be throwing personal attacks. Keep it about football. It ain't that serious.

He got the last response out of me, he can say whatever dude a whole Female he can go wash his P 🐱Y in a sink for all I care my motto 2024, you want some soft to play wit, play in yo a$$ & sh!+ in yo hand. 

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We’ve arguably been the most aggressive team in the entire league this offseason. We signed the best center available, signed the best WR available and drafted a LT in the top 10. Those are literally the three most important positions to surround a young QB. 

We also have like one legitimate DL on the roster.

You're forgetting about WR3. Or a TE.

Cause you know, Chig kinda sucks and all.

Edited by Kookie23

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

He got the last response out of me, he can say whatever dude a whole Female he can go wash his P 🐱Y in a sink for all I care my motto 2024, you want some soft to play wit, play in yo a$$ & sh!+ in yo hand. 

You just read me mentioning to both of you to stop the personal stuff and just post more of it? It's gotta stop.

It's just football/the NFL draft. There's no reason to get this angry with other posters over differing football opinions. 

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

You just read me mentioning to both of you to stop the personal stuff and just post more of it? It's gotta stop.

It's just football/the NFL draft. There's no reason to get this angry with other posters over differing football opinions. 

I’m not angry he came for me I responded I’m done with entertaining him I made my point