2024 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread

CWood21

Just now, Tperk said:

Any thoughts on Kalen King from Penn State? He was rated pretty high coming into last season, but looks like his stock nose-dived this season for some reason. Worth a late round flier on a CB?

Do we want Vietnam flashbacks when we see his name and #20?

Just now, Isherwood said:

I know why people call him a blowhard, and the ESPN guys are all kissing his butt right now, but Mel Kiper is such a king. The American Dream (tm) realized. 

the amount of info he has on players from each draft and recalls stuff from 10-20 years ago

• Like 1

With two picks to go the only one I really don't like so far is Hopper.    I would have gone Payton Wilson, DeWayne Carter or Jarrian Jones there.       Don't think much of Glover's chances right now, but that's a 6th rnd pick and I can get over it.

Otherwise really like this draft

8 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Lot of IOL and CB flying off the board. Who’s going to finish off these last two picks for the draft?

You would think they draft a corner but i'm not holding my breath.

Gute did say he would like to get back to drafting and developing QBs every year the way Wolf used to do. Pratt is the only obvious candidate at this point in the draft.

Edited by Chili

Not surprised at all.

Big arm, lots of experience and production, 22 and a half years old.

Perfect developmental project.

He was rated 3rd-4th prospect on Braugler's Beast draft guide. I wonder what made him fall.

Edited by Chili