Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

10 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm ****ed it sounds like

You're telling me that a human on Google's end wouldn't be able to look at the activity on your account and conclude that it's clearly fraudulent? 

I had something like this happen before (not sure which company). I emailed a copy of my license and they put everything back in my name.

Hopefully, filling out that form and speaking with a human will provide you with a solution. It's unfathomable that they wouldn't be able to look at that activity (including location) and conclude that fraud occurred.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You're telling me that a human on Google's end wouldn't be able to look at the activity on your account and conclude that it's clearly fraudulent? 

I had something like this happen before (not sure which company). I emailed a copy of my license and they put everything back in my name.

Hopefully, filling out that form and speaking with a human will provide you with a solution. It's unfathomable that they wouldn't be able to look at that activity (including location) and conclude that fraud occurred.

No actual human was able to help me until I landed on Youtube's twitter. hopefulyl soon

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If I wasnt a youtube partner it sounds like I would've been screwed, though. Their system is pretty asinine, but YT holds sway

Jesus. That's unreal. Someone can get access and change everything from a location different than your own and Google offers no recourse?! 

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Jesus. That's unreal. Someone can get access and change everything from a location different than your own and Google offers no recourse?! 

Apparently. In the case of Discord im 100% sure I had 2fa enabled so i have no idea how they got in there.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yes they got in there too those ****ers.

I recovered it and my Google account so that's good at least. Hopefully YT support can restore that now that I recovered the account.

How did the process go exactly?

20 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Hell yes. Fantastic news.

Out anything significant? Need anything?

depends on if my bank's fraud department can do their jobs, I guess.

The videos aren't lost, just made private. Going to see if they can restore the account or if I have to recreate everything manually.

@Tk3 @Daboyle @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @TOUCAN

@Scoundrel @Malfatron @Glen @bcb1213 @LAOJoe

@TL-TwoWinsAway @Pickle Rick@rackcs @Kingram @adamq

@EaglesPeteC @The Orca @RandyMossIsBoss @SirA1 @El Ramster

Due to my accounts being compromised, I'm officially moving the schedule back one game day (meaning Week 13 is now scheduled for Tue, September 10). To keep the end of the season the same week, I've further condensed the playoff schedule. Updated dates are in the OP.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Tk3 @Daboyle @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @TOUCAN

@Scoundrel @Malfatron @Glen @bcb1213 @LAOJoe

@TL-TwoWinsAway @Pickle Rick@rackcs @Kingram @adamq

@EaglesPeteC @The Orca @RandyMossIsBoss @SirA1 @El Ramster

Due to my accounts being compromised, I'm officially moving the schedule back one game day (meaning Week 13 is now scheduled for Tue, September 10). To keep the end of the season the same week, I've further condensed the playoff schedule. Updated dates are in the OP.

Phew. Hope everything is figured out and you're good.