Training Camp 2024 Discussion

Daniel Jones started a fight against the Lions in a joint practice today lmao. He looked good today too!

https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1820480801827701045

I think the NFC North is going to be overall less competitive than some think (Vikings and Bears are a level or 2 behind), but that battle between the Packers and Lions for the crown is going to be bloody.

On 8/5/2024 at 1:43 PM, minutemancl said:

Daniel Jones started a fight against the Lions in a joint practice today lmao. He looked good today too!

https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1820480801827701045

I think the NFC North is going to be overall less competitive than some think (Vikings and Bears are a level or 2 behind), but that battle between the Packers and Lions for the crown is going to be bloody.

You guys just don’t like the Lions, huh lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Soko said:

You guys just don’t like the Lions, huh lol

Two teams, coached by Brian Daboll and Dan Campbell, in 100 degree heat, playing against each other in an environment where there aren't any repercussions for a team for individuals fighting. I'd be more surprised if this didn't happen, honestly.

But yeah, these guys really don't like each other lol. The Nabers fight was a little weird. Based on Nabers' comments after practice, I think he thought he was tapping Terrion Arnold on the helmet, but he wasn't, that was Kerby Joseph. Then Joseph took offense and started throwing hands. You can see Arnold (#0) start to try to intervene and hold his own teammate back, which is weird to see. Nabers said he and Arnold have a lot of respect for each other from playing against one another in the SEC, and this came right after Arnold had his 1 nice play of the 2 practices and broke up a nice pass to Nabers (the only incompletion on a ball targeted to Nabers in these joint practices). Kerby must have been talking crazy ish though, because the reports from guys who were watching the practice live were that Kerby was getting punched by EVERYONE and then was running laps for over 20 minutes after practice ended lmao.

3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

The Nabers fight was a little weird. Based on Nabers' comments after practice, I think he thought he was tapping Terrion Arnold on the helmet, but he wasn't, that was Kerby Joseph. Then Joseph took offense and started throwing hands.

Just looked like a young guy escalating a situation and then getting dotted up before realizing what was going on. Guy caught everything including that three piece combo.