Opening Night GDT 9/5: Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Chiefer

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

He's supposed to be winning me money right now. If you want to pay my gambling debts that will stop me from bitching but I doubt that's going to happen.

As a fellow degenerate gambler I understand and retract my snarky comment. You do your thing homie

Edited by DontTazeMeBro
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Kickers will get better at aiming I think.

teams with really good defenses like KC and BALT should just play for the touch back and let their D play it out.  

might be other teams that will take the chance to get a team pinned back deeper and other teams that might take the chance to jump start their offense

1 minute ago, Superduperman said:

Ravens gotta give Henry the ball. Keep those hits off Jackson because it's obvious he hasn't made any big leaps a a passer for the seventh straight season.

I loved the pick when ravens made it but I'm convinced you'll never win a championship with him as your qb. Even zombie peyton manning could make the timing throws Jackson simply can't make.

Just now, Jeezla said:

Ravens O looked more vanilla than most preseason offenses

Feels like they regressed to the Roman passing offense. Routes aren't complimentary. It's just 4 dudes running whatever and Lamar locking in on one guy.