GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

4 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

https://sicscore.com/nfl/updates/packers-qb-jordan-love-leaves-week-1-hobbled-due-to-ankle-injury

best out there saying its more ankle sprain than Knee.

Keep up the prayers…

I hope so dude, but that post that @KFP7 shared looks like what night terrors are made of...

What a ****ty night when we go to bed feeling better about our kicker than our current QB situation...

I'm still going to try to be positive. Just bummed at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I hope so dude, but that post that @KFP7 shared looks like what night terrors are made of...

What a ****ty night when we go to bed feeling better about our kicker than our current QB situation...

I'm still going to try to be positive. Just bummed at the moment. 

yeah Mahomes dislocated his knee a few years back and only missed 2 weeks.  fingers crossed

• Like 1

Just now, Jaire_Island said:

Good news?

Its not bad news, but it is not necessarily indicative of anything either.

MRI will tell the story, but I will say if they were concerned for the knee they almost certainly had to perform a lachman test on the field.

If the test indicated ACL injury, idk how nonchalant some of this would be (him walking without assistance after the game, no cart off the field, etc)

Fingers crossed!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PackersGarfield said:

MRI will tell the story, but I will say if they were concerned for the knee they almost certainly had to perform a lachman test on the field.

If the test indicated ACL injury, idk how nonchalant some of this would be (him walking without assistance after the game, no cart off the field, etc)

Fingers crossed!

i'm-one-with-the-force.-the-force-is-wit

6 hours ago, PackersGarfield said:

Fingers crossed!

Odds are if it were an ACL tear, the on-field test would have likely indicated that.  We've gotten pretty good at diagnosing torn ACL's.  The MRI is usually only there to confirm it.  I'm not a doctor, but my guess is a sprained knee and we're probably like 3-4 weeks from him being healthy.

7 hours ago, Old Guy said:

MCL is on the inside of the knee. It sure looked like this was the outside of the knee, which is the LCL. The LCL could be 2 weeks for season ending. 

We are all speculating at this point. 

The angle of the force to the knee makes it very very unlikely to be LCL.

MCL, ACL, maybe medial patellar femoral ligament (MPFL... hold knee cap from moving laterally)

6 hours ago, PackersGarfield said:

Fingers crossed!

Walking off, no cart is not needed with an ACL or MCL injury.  Remember,  Jordyn jogged to the locker room after tearing his ACL