Cowboys Extend QB Dak Prescott

HTTRDynasty

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

They definitely aren’t good at looking at the long term picture. Played hard ball with him for a whole year just to give him 60 million a year with 231 guaranteed? Why lol. 

They did the same thing with his last contract when had they just re-signed him earlier it would have saved them money.

• Like 1

Just now, chiefs82 said:

Dak won again 😭

Well he sure ain't winning anything else of note. 

It was funner when QBs actually had to accomplish something to reset the market. Nowadays, just be a viable starter and need a new contract 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

My question is what do team like the Raiders or Giants do next offseason at QB now.

The draft.  Dak was a questionable fit for either of those teams.  He's meant to be in Dallas.

10 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Well, it doesn't actually happen. 

Good QBs in their prime (like Dak) rarely hit the market. Brees is the closest thing and he probably doesn't hit the market without the shoulder injury. 

Because it’s hard, and it takes ALOT of balls lol.  The good not great QB is gonna guarantee me a floor of 8 wins if healthy and I’m not tryna take the risk of being bad. 

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

Because it’s hard, and it takes ALOT of balls lol.  The good not great QB is gonna guarantee me a floor of 8 wins if healthy and I’m not tryna take the risk of being bad. 

Yeah it's easy to say "get rid of the good QB for a great one" when you're not the GM or HC of the team. Their jobs are on the line.

2 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Why be bad though? Why not make the playoffs and try to win 3-4 games one of these times? Isn't that better?