2. 2. Who wins?

3. 3. Where are you?

• Blue pill
    • Red pill
    • Not sure if I want to believe the truth but I’m close

On 9/23/2024 at 12:29 PM, NateDawg said:

Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-104740384

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7DtrL3sbqaRz-mSip5wA

Everything is fine. Watson just needs to shake the rust off. His guys up front are injured. They’ll get right. Give 4 some time to throw it and you’ll see.

Man Jerry Jeudy and Elijah Moore them boys be TALENTED. Change of scenery all they need and they be COOKIN with 4 💯 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6PciMOF4eCDxNT24_o0O

IMG-7262.png

Most of you are here now. You didn’t want to be, but you got to the right place eventually. This organization mortgaged their future and unloaded an average quarterback so they could pay a quarter billion dollars for not only a cancer but a terrible quarterback. Oh and 5 draft picks.

Also of note, the offensive line is injury prone, bad, and getting old. 

We may never see more meaningful downs for Nick Chubb in a Browns uniform. 

A season that we are likely heading for it’s going to mean people getting fired and a restart at least to some degree. We made the Watson trade thinking there was a window. It’s getting slammed shut and people have to answer to that.

Here we are with the key matchups for the week.

-MWil vs. scrabble vs. mike for forum alpha

godzilla-x-kong-the-new-empire-gxk.gif

-brownie man vs admitting he was wrong 

i-am-denial.gif

-webby vs deleting forum content that criticizes him

yeah-excellent.gif

-leshaun vs the 200 yards in a game hurdle

double-fail-hurdle-race-j0t8anjlltuq0enl

At this point, I have no reason to think we win this week. This team is injured, it looks like they don’t even want to be out there, and they are playing bad football I don’t know how else to say it.

Raiders 24

Browns 16

2 your in good voice Nate 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We’re seeing why he went R4.  

I saw him at a guardians game or something like that (on TV) in the spring iirc and he looked as big as a house.  And not good weight.  Dude looks like he’s 400+ out there. 

No idea the language in his contract but they need to let him know the pads don’t go on next season until he’s under 340.  No excuse to be as heavy as he is out there.

I can’t imagine how many calories someone would have to eat to maintain 350 pounds while being as active as a pro athlete is.  Prolly 5k calories a day.  Dude could cut weight eating 4K a day for sure. Seems almost preposterous to not be able to control that when it’s almost the only thing between you and generational wealth.

It’s bad when he has to go out 2-3 times a game. A linemen should never have to go out. 

• Like 2

Predicting a win here: it's the Brownsiest thing we can do. Of course this season is going nowhere, and if they lost this one I could enjoy the rest of my fall/winter Sundays in mental and emotional peace by tuning out for the rest of the games. Hence, they will win and give that tiny glimmer of irrational hope, thus ensuring a couple more Sundays are spent wasting away frustrating hours in front of the television rather than doing something productive like watching paint dry, grass grow, or flies fornicate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brownies17 said:

Every win from here on out just puts us further away from a top pick.  I expect us to win just enough to put us in the middle of the first round and we get JAG.

I’d take another trip to the playoffs. We have been so bad for so long just being in the hunt another year is going to sustain me. Last year was great.

Unfortunately we look legitimately like one of the worst teams in football.

Also tanking hard enough for a rookie QB seems weird considering we can’t even cut Watson.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brownies17 said:

Every win from here on out just puts us further away from a top pick.  I expect us to win just enough to put us in the middle of the first round and we get JAG.

jokes on you, doesnt matter the pick, the players will be a jag either way lol. maybe we should just trade out of the first. Berry is 2for2 drafting JAGs in the first. They probably will draft a WR with the 1st pick and he will be a complete flop like every other WR Berry has drafted. Would love a LT but really dont trust his ability to draft lineman.

17 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’d take another trip to the playoffs. We have been so bad for so long just being in the hunt another year is going to sustain me. Last year was great.

Also tanking hard enough for a rookie QB seems weird considering we can’t even cut Watson.

I misspoke.  I meant a top pick, not tank for THE top pick.  I would love a playoff run, last year was fantastic, even if short lived.  I just cant help but think of all the times that we knew we were a bad team and won one too many games to get a player that wouldve helped. But, I am not even sure that we could find that guy if we had a higher pick.  

Maybe we win this game by 17 and go on a nice run and then I look like an *******.  I just dont see it with Watson and our OL.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I think if we lose this week it’s Jameis time, then see if it’s even worth bringing Chubb back at all.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2024 at 10:29 AM, NateDawg said:

Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-104740384

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7DtrL3sbqaRz-mSip5wA

Everything is fine. Watson just needs to shake the rust off. His guys up front are injured. They’ll get right. Give 4 some time to throw it and you’ll see.

Man Jerry Jeudy and Elijah Moore them boys be TALENTED. Change of scenery all they need and they be COOKIN with 4 💯 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6PciMOF4eCDxNT24_o0O

IMG-7262.png

Most of you are here now. You didn’t want to be, but you got to the right place eventually. This organization mortgaged their future and unloaded an average quarterback so they could pay a quarter billion dollars for not only a cancer but a terrible quarterback. Oh and 5 draft picks.

Also of note, the offensive line is injury prone, bad, and getting old. 

We may never see more meaningful downs for Nick Chubb in a Browns uniform. 

A season that we are likely heading for it’s going to mean people getting fired and a restart at least to some degree. We made the Watson trade thinking there was a window. It’s getting slammed shut and people have to answer to that.

Here we are with the key matchups for the week.

-MWil vs. scrabble vs. mike for forum alpha

godzilla-x-kong-the-new-empire-gxk.gif

-brownie man vs admitting he was wrong 

i-am-denial.gif

-webby vs deleting forum content that criticizes him

yeah-excellent.gif

-leshaun vs the 200 yards in a game hurdle

double-fail-hurdle-race-j0t8anjlltuq0enl

At this point, I have no reason to think we win this week. This team is injured, it looks like they don’t even want to be out there, and they are playing bad football I don’t know how else to say it.

Raiders 24

Browns 16

Hi nate

have a tour tomorrow 

bears are out in the north and south gtnp and ynp.

have a good day my friend