TNF Week 4: Dallas Cowboys (1-2) @ New York Giants (1-2)

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • NY Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2024 at 12:15 AM

This is a tough one for me to call, predict, or even desire who to win.

On one hand - we already beat the Giants. We play them again before ever playing Dallas or Philly once.

Beat them again & we own the sweep on them. To have them drop to 1-3 by losing to Dallas would be advantageous for Washington. But I do think they might have the best defense, or stingiest in the Division. If they beat Dallas & go 2-2? All of a sudden we have woke up a sleeping Giant & if Daniel Jones starts to play well & live up to his contract? Do I really want a hot Giants team whom Daniel Jones has had our # in the past start playing well?

On the other hand? Dallas is falling a part at the seams. After dishing out huge paydays to Dak & Lamb, they are under pressure to perform. Do I want the Giants game, to be their get right game? Dallas has won dbl digit games over several seasons in a row. Do I want this year for them to get it right & go deep in the Playoffs with a very talented roster. 

Or...would I rather see them sink after a loss to the Giants & watch them unravel & have inner locker room chaos by going 1-3 & getting desperate? Then, having to face them twice as a desperate team who cannot afford to lose?

Logically - I would rather see a tie. Both go 

1-2-1 & eliminate any tiebreaker scenario vs Washington. (Assuming we don't tie in any game)

Keep them BOTH below .500 yet again. But what are the actual odds of a tie?

So there you have it.

If I was forced to pick a winner?

I think we see an another upset tonight.

I think the Giants somehow find a way to win. It'll be a close one. Giants win 31-28.

AND I think we see the beginning of Dallas falling a part even more & McCarthy hot 🪑 🔥 turn up. I think the team starts to completely unravel & confusion reside in an organization with a tough schedule to face.

Imo, this early in the season?

I think this is a must win game, for both teams. Winner climbs out of a hole.

And the loser starts to fade away.