Packers Texans post game. Packers ****** victory from the jaws of defeat after trying to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.

Refugee

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

ST I expect nothing but at the very least can they avoid turning it over themselves. Love's INT's hurt but the ST turnover was probably the costliest one and the reason why it came down to a GW FG attempt.

One of the biggest plays of that final drive: touchback. Just don’t be dumb and give the other team the ball or pin the offense on ST and it will an improvement. 

• Like 1

Last week, I scoffed when people said our D looked good. I was like, “no, they didn’t, Kyler kept fumbling the ball after burning us all throughout the second half. Playoff/contender teams will absolutely gash us.”

This week, they actually looked good and I can actually say I feel confident about them moving forward.

Plus we finally got a kicker… I think? YAY!

Edited by KManX89

Just now, incognito_man said:

Story of the week is how good this defense played.

That was championship caliber defense today.

If this offense cleans it up it might not matter how awful our STs is (although Whelan and McManus are quite possibly more than good enough).

Lets go back to fair catching every punt.

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Also Wilson

I'm generally not a jam band guy.  My friend talked me into going to a Phish show.  It was fine.  Not my bag, but I can see why the people that are into them, are into them.  They played a 2 and a half hour set, then had an intermission and played 2 and a half more hours.  Most of my favorite bands, you would be lucky to get an hour out of.  So good on them, they deliver.