Packers Texans post game. Packers ****** victory from the jaws of defeat after trying to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.

Refugee

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Glad coach agreed with me

Has there ever been a punter and kicker get a game ball in the same game? I would bet not. 

Throw in the DC getting one and no players got game balls today. 

Edited by Old Guy

54 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

ST won the game in the 2nd half for us. Whelan flipping the field after the offensive stall and McManus with the GW.

Lot of bitching over two boneheaded decisions by two of our better players, outside of the foolishness, ST was solid.

Should Clements be on the hot seat for Love's INTs?

So Bisaccia gets credit for 2 skill roles doing a nice job when the platoon he’s really responsible for craps the bed? Doesn’t make sense to me.

57 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

ST won the game in the 2nd half for us. Whelan flipping the field after the offensive stall and McManus with the GW.

Lot of bitching over two boneheaded decisions by two of our better players, outside of the foolishness, ST was solid.

Should Clements be on the hot seat for Love's INTs?

If Love does not progress, then yes Clements should be fired.

I’d also say developing a QB is a lot harder and takes longer than super basic, obvious stuff like the ST errors today. I mean not having Reed back there is just a choice he can make. But if somehow he can’t convince guys to let touchbacks go, or scream peter when not fielding a punt, then either he should go or they need to find players who will do this bare minimum.

And my “fire Bisaccia” stance should be read more as…I don’t mind if they do. Maybe it leads to improvement maybe it doesn’t. But if the players out there continue to make such basic f-ups, it won’t matter

Just now, incognito_man said:

My jaw dropped watching that one live.

Kraft is a weapon. He's probably underrated by everyone right now. He's going to be a star.

His biggest hurdle to recognition is playing in the same division as LaPorta and Hokenson.  NFC-N is such a stacked division right now.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

His biggest hurdle to recognition is playing in the same division as LaPorta and Hokenson.  NFC-N is such a stacked division right now.

His biggest hurdle is we have too many mouths to feed for anyone to become a star. I kinda feel for all the skill guys, like put any of our top 4 in LAC with Herbert or in KC with Mahomes and they're 1000 yard players, but today the ball went to Doubs and Wicks, Watson has been super productive when targeted, but we're severely underutilizing him. We went away from Reed today too. If Musgrave actually comes back healthy and is a big gazelle out there again it only gets worse.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brit Pack said:

I'm absolutely thrilled by the fact that Love is a reckless gunslinger but also doesn't get emotional like a gunslinger.

It makes for fun watching and that even if he screws up that he is not affected and can come back and pull together a scoring drive.

As much as I liked Rodgers he could be conservative and obsessive about his TD to INT ratio and also if he had a few bad series or and INT it would typically mentally smash him up and he couldn't pull himself out of it.

💯 this. I’m fine with the picks. Sure they were dangerous throws, and one should have been caught. BUT, we’re also all spoiled and tainted from a narcissistic QB who avoided risk at all cost and we lost important games because of it. I’d much rather trade picks for a win it all mentality then a Rodger’s esque me mentality.