Will Hue Jackson Jump in the Lake?

mistakey

DO YOU THINK HE'LL DO IT?

i dont.  i think he'll get fired and then say that really all along the lake was a metaphor for sushi brown not being able to pick any players and then produce a barrage of bad stories about the browns via mike silver.  all of these stories will be about acts of incompetence that hue himself is guilty for, but he'll blame em on... anyone else really.  

21 minutes ago, mistakey said:

DO YOU THINK HE'LL DO IT?

i dont.  i think he'll get fired and then say that really all along the lake was a metaphor for sushi brown not being able to pick any players and then produce a barrage of bad stories about the browns via mike silver.  all of these stories will be about acts of incompetence that hue himself is guilty for, but he'll blame em on... anyone else really.  

Hueball has played every self-preservation card except race.

If I know one thing about Hue Jackson, it’s that he’s a man of his word. 

“We’re going to get better (every press conference).”

”I don’t know anything about a plan. I just coach the team.”

”Sashi and I work great together.”

”I’m the only one that could probably do this job.” 

“Jimmy is a tremendous owner.”

Truthfulness personified. Really a what you see is what you will get type of guy.

Assuming he’s lying here also, he should be thrown in without a raft.

I don’t know. We’re in the midst of frigid weather with a ton of lake effect snow. If I were his doctor I’d resign post haste if not sooner. 

Hue: “it’s the incompetence of the moron doctor that misdiagnosed a heart murmur that cant handle the cold lake. Hues here baby!  I was going in. But he called the time out at the wrong time. Lets be real, any of you could have jumped in that lake. Nothing special. Besides I didn’t get what I need to jump in that lake. Only so much I can do. We’re going to get this right. We’re going to get that lake right. We’re going to get it so I can jump right in that lake. Hue Jackson’s here baby!”

Archived