Acgott

17 minutes ago, Johntyler82 said:

Jets fan here guys,

Curious how your fanbase would view a trade of 

NYG Recieve

3rd Pick + Bilal Powell + 6th Round pick 

NYJ Recieve 

2nd Pick 

Would view it as a joke. You would get much more than a 6th round pick for Powell straight up, probably more a 7th. So your trade proposal is essentially

NYJ Receive

2nd Pick

NYG Receive

3rd Pick + 6th Round Pick + 6th Round Pick

1 hour ago, Johntyler82 said:

Jets fan here guys,

Curious how your fanbase would view a trade of 

NYG Recieve

3rd Pick + Bilal Powell + 6th Round pick 

NYJ Recieve 

2nd Pick 

Yeah that would be a terrible trade 

2 hours ago, GMENNATION said:

Would view it as a joke. You would get much more than a 6th round pick for Powell straight up, probably more a 7th. So your trade proposal is essentially

NYJ Receive

2nd Pick

NYG Receive

3rd Pick + 6th Round Pick + 6th Round Pick

Throw in a bag of chips and you have a deal!

I was just thinking how much of a premium information must be for the Giants and Browns.  Chris Canty recently said the Giants only like one quarterback and it's Sam Darnold.  I don't know if that's true or not.  But, if you're the Browns and something like this leaks, maybe you drop subtle hints that you're taking Darnold #1, even if you're not, trying to entice the Giants to trade up.  Although Darnold is my #1 prospect, I doubt the Giants would let that information leak.  That's why I expect them to be at all of the top prospects pro days, and showing the same level of interest in all of them. 

On 22/03/2018 at 7:13 PM, Mind Character said:

Are you all going to be a true 34 defense? I'm coming from the Browns forum and trying to figure out if you guys are going to take Bradley Chubb away from us....

Yeah but it doesn’t matter in terms of whether we pick Chubb or not.

Hoping the Darnold rumors are true. I really think we need to solidify QB for the future. Chubb, Barkley, and Nelson are all going to be studs but I do not want to end up in QB hell. The Kent Graham, Dave Brown, Danny Kanell era was more then enough for me....

Archived