2018 FA Targets, QB Options, & Team Needs

Mind Character

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Go all in on cousins and bell then call it a day. Just those 2 alone could get us to 8-8. Go hard in the draft on secondary, playmakers and coverage LBs. 

Bell will never come to the Browns.  He will either get tagged (which he doesn't want), retire (which is what he said he will do if he gets tagged again), sits out the year, or get traded and it wont be to the Browns.

Peace!!!

19 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Bell will never come to the Browns.  He will either get tagged (which he doesn't want), retire (which is what he said he will do if he gets tagged again), sits out the year, or get traded and it wont be to the Browns.

Peace!!!

Yeah I know it’s unrealistic but money talks. Especially to running backs who have a short window. The retirement talk is just talk. Hold out maybe but he won’t retire. 

24 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

This team desperately needs vets who can still play and mentor our young guys. I’d love to go after Julius peppers. He can still play at a high level. He’d be great for Garrett, ogbah and nassib. Hes got ties with our GB guys. I wonder if we try and bring him in. 

Julius Peppers would be an interesting addition but I wonder if he really would want to come here or go to a team that has a chance to win the Super Bowl.  Unless we over pay him (which it seems we'll have to do with all the free agents this year) I just don't see him picking Cleveland as a team he'd want to join.

Peace!!!

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

This team desperately needs vets who can still play and mentor our young guys. I’d love to go after Julius peppers. He can still play at a high level. He’d be great for Garrett, ogbah and nassib. Hes got ties with our GB guys. I wonder if we try and bring him in. 

I’d like to take Emily Ratajkowski out for a nice seafood dinner too, but I’m not sure th interest is mutual.

It prolly is, but I’m not sure.

Same with Peppers at this point in his career.

49 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d like to take Emily Ratajkowski out for a nice seafood dinner too, but I’m not sure th interest is mutual.

It prolly is, but I’m not sure.

Same with Peppers at this point in his career.

LGB good taste and classy

Youre all right in my book

3 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

If the Browns have shown any ability at all to draft a mid round player in the past 10 years and actually develop him into a good starter I would be much more excited (outside of Schobert).

I think Kizer would be perfect to keep as a developing backup if we do indeed land a proven vet like Smith/Cousins.

Archived