Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

So does Ha Ha suck or PFF? Or both?

I don't know, does PFF on Twitter classify as someone on Twitter?  Because until someone on Twitter counters the other someones on Twitter who post succesful tackles by HaHa saying they're poor tackles, we'll never turn that opinion around. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't know, does PFF on Twitter classify as someone on Twitter?  Because until someone on Twitter counters the other someones on Twitter who post succesful tackles by HaHa saying they're poor tackles, we'll never turn that opinion around. 

Twitter inception

5 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Having Harrisons not in the top 5 safety rankings this year is enough to ignore that particular safety ranking.

I think more than anything this means 3 games isn't much of a sample size.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Harrison has t played like a top 5 safey through 3 weeks. It would surprise me if he isn't there by week 16.

I also wouldn't be surprised if these ranks aren't good.

A lot doesn't surprise me.

• Like 1

So you guys think you know more than Cris Collinsville now huh??! Lol

HHCD, another guy we would be dying to trade for if he was on another team and we needed a safety but we don't like. And that score would be everywhere as why he's good.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 5

BOB McGINN

Bashaud Breeland, a 4.6 cornerback in a sport fixated on speed, was a four-year starter for the Washington Redskins and now is in position to contribute for the Green Bay Packers.

If the relationship takes seed, Breeland might also have a future at safety. Before the Redskins drafted him in the fourth round out of Clemson in 2014, some scouts put forth that safety might be his best position........

https://bobmcginnfootball.com/breeland-might-be-just-what-the-packers-need-at-cornerback-or-safety/

3 hours ago, Leader said:

BOB McGINN

Bashaud Breeland, a 4.6 cornerback in a sport fixated on speed, was a four-year starter for the Washington Redskins and now is in position to contribute for the Green Bay Packers.

If the relationship takes seed, Breeland might also have a future at safety. Before the Redskins drafted him in the fourth round out of Clemson in 2014, some scouts put forth that safety might be his best position........

https://bobmcginnfootball.com/breeland-might-be-just-what-the-packers-need-at-cornerback-or-safety/

I was asking about this in his thread