Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:
As expected. 

Surely getting a better offer from the Saints and probably the Chiefs as well. So he'll really want to come here and take less. 

I have to stand up for @Outpost31 here and defend his right to be the only poster who routinely (and always) comments that he was right about something he just posted about. Nowwwwww......I realize he's not been around as often as in days past, but I take umbrage in your trying to usurp his position :)

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

Seriously? Not a fact that could be found on my radar screen. I thought for sure KC had more cash on hand.
New Orleans is paying their players with hot dogs left over after games.

New Orleans has been kicking the can down the road the last few years.  They're constantly near the bottom.  And Chiefs have spent quite a bit of money lately.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

He's making 11.5 with Cleveland, if he's looking for more than the vet min, he can go elsewhere.

But with the offset language, wouldn't that mean a contract would have to be for more than one year? I'm assuming that the offset language says Cleveland is on the hook for the remaining 7.25mil minus the new contract he signs.