Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Arriggggggo is back on the scoop! Lol. Just when I was thinking we might actually sign one of these guys. 

**** yes. I miss those days also

Can we please never talk about PFF again after this

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If it's not Renner, Monson or Palazzolo just ignore it. They've got a bunch of up and comers who aren't up and coming.

Yeah I was like who the **** is that guy. I know all those ones you listed and I don't really mind any of them. This is still hilarious though. Maybe he was joking around I'm not sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brat&Beer said:

Lowry's bull rush was special last year. Wonder what his snap counts will be like this year. Seems to me he and Reed play the same position. 

I am just guessing, but I would think decreasing his snaps via Reed, Wyatt, and Slaton playing some gives us a 100% go Dean Lowry on a lot more plays.  Dean is good.  

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

If it's not Renner, Monson or Palazzolo just ignore it. They've got a bunch of up and comers who aren't up and coming.

Galina is one of the best from PFF together with Kevin Cole. He's making a joke. I don't like Renner by the way.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, n8ghee said:

Any word on a Jaire extension yet? I’m starting to get nervous.

I'm guessing it's not gonna happen. IF the reports that he wants to 'reset' the CB market the way WR did this off season. I'd say we are looking at a franchise tag after this year like the Davante situation. 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

I'm guessing it's not gonna happen. IF the reports that he wants to 'reset' the CB market the way WR did this off season. I'd say we are looking at a franchise tag after this year like the Davante situation. 

After missing most of last season with a shoulder?  He's not in a position to make those kind of demands at the moment.  He's a top 5 CB and deserves to be paid as such but resetting the market?  Um no he's not the best in the league. If I were the Packers I'd hold off and make sure he comes back the same after the injury and hold up.  If it turns into a Adams situation then yes I'd tag and trade him.  We'll see haven't heard any reports about him wanting to reset the market.  It's been pretty quiet on that front.  Do hope they can get him done not an easy guy to replace. 

Edited by Scoremore
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Guess they trade him like Adams next year before the draft.