Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

25 minutes ago, Norm said:

FireGute.com will be back if he's gone

I mean I’m use to terrible special teams… so losing Nixon doesn’t hit all that hard to me. Now if he get like some cheap deal, I’d be like why couldn’t GB do that… but yeah it’s not like a must have for me given how bad the packers cap situation is.

also funny for a guy with the last name Nixon to do the double peace sign.

• Like 1

Nixon is probably looking for a big pay day and he should be, this is his one chance to set himself up for his future. I hope he lands a huge contract somewhere and maximizes it and I don't begrudge GB even a little bit if they don't get in a bidding war for his services. The Packers will need to be very selective on where they spend their money in free agency this year and a ST's player may not be it.    

3 minutes ago, R T said:

Nixon is probably looking for a big pay day and he should be, this is his one chance to set himself up for his future. I hope he lands a huge contract somewhere and maximizes it and I don't begrudge GB even a little bit if they don't get in a bidding war for his services. The Packers will need to be very selective on where they spend their money in free agency this year and a ST's player may not be it.    

This ^

Unless Nixon really likes it in GB.....I fear he's gonna get more coin from an organization that currently has deep pockets.....like Chicago :(

3 minutes ago, R T said:

I think he is looking at Braxton Berrios, two year $12m deal, $7m guaranteed

19 hours ago, Old Guy said:

With Bak at LT and probably Nijman at RT does Tom slide in at center and let Runyan and Myers battle it out for the RG spot? 

I think we need to get Tom in the starting line-up this year. Maybe he's the RT and Nijman is on the bench?

Nothing wrong with healthy competition.

I'd like Tom in the lineup, too.  I just don't know where.  But I'll let him compete at RT and C all day long.  

But I think we all know, he's our LT after this year.

Keisean Nixon is back on a one year deal for 6 mil.

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

The news #Packers fans have been waiting for: They've agreed to terms with All-Pro returner Keisean Nixon on a 1-year deal worth a max value of $6M, source said.

11:55 AM · Mar 13, 2023

·

Views

Edited by {Family Ghost}

2 hours ago, Leader said:

This ^

Unless Nixon really likes it in GB.....I fear he's gonna get more coin from an organization that currently has deep pockets.....like Chicago :(

Nixon is signing a 1 year, 6M deal with the Packers. Good news for both parties.