Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

22 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Nah, he made it clear in the interview that he does not want to be traded. The whole convo with 'The Boys' very much felt like players vs. the establishment, whether that is teams, the NFL or NFLPA.

When he speaks in terms of The Packers sucking as in 'they will probably suck,' that ain't the boys talking. That is a Packer talking about his team's chances to me. 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

When he speaks in terms of The Packers sucking as in 'they will probably suck,' that ain't the boys talking. That is a Packer talking about his team's chances to me. 

It's a guy that is separating himself from the rest of the team.  The choice of pronouns was ridiculous.   It will be interesting to see what kind of an attitude he has when he shows up to camp.  

50 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I don't like that Brad Holmes is on there. But it's looking to be deserving. Lions are going to be the biggest rival.

Rebuilds going well. Next step, finding a legit QB. I wont be mad when they take the interim title while we get back in form

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Rebuilds going well. Next step, finding a legit QB. I wont be mad when they take the interim title while we get back in form

Exactly. If the Packers are going to be bad, I would way rather the Lions be good than the Bears or (especially) Vikings.

21 hours ago, R T said:

That is the land that drama queens want to live in. 

And the above is a statement from a foolish and insecure man.

I mean if you want to throw vailed insults over the understanding of the term, rebuilding, let's go do it!

18 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I wasn't defending the FO on that one, just sticking up for HHCD.  I really think his biggest sin was not being Nick Collins.  And that isn't his fault.  

Naw, he was great just being himself.

It's when he started making business decisions on the field that his play suffered.

Like he was so good, until he decided to save himself for a pay day.  A pay day that never came.  And he couldn't get out of his own way after that.

Almost like passion and love for the game made him great....and the perceived money led to complacency.

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

And the above is a statement from a foolish and insecure man.

I mean if you want to throw vailed insults over the understanding of the term, rebuilding, let's go do it!

Woke up with a kink in your neck did ya. 

12 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It's a guy that is separating himself from the rest of the team.  The choice of pronouns was ridiculous.   It will be interesting to see what kind of an attitude he has when he shows up to camp.  

Are we positive that Bakh hadn't just shotgunned a 6 pack prior to those comments?