Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Good words towards the Packer organization, their process and Jordan Love.

I have to say how proud I am of the team in that last year's modest dip appears to be us bottoming-out. We're ascending again - which I think is remarkable. Kudos to the entire organization and this collection of young guns.

have to admit, i listened to Cowherd talking with some other dude yesterday evening and came away impressed by their collective knowledge/takes

they were pretty spot on what I subjected myself to

(i was addicted to anything Packers last night, soaking it all up)

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

have to admit, i listened to Cowherd talking with some other dude yesterday evening and came away impressed by their collective knowledge/takes

they were pretty spot on what I subjected myself to

(i was addicted to anything Packers last night, soaking it all up)

Agree. Dont know who the other guy was last night...but they had good exchanges and insights..and I'm always an interested listener when the Packer organization and players are getting good play.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Leader said:

I have to say how proud I am of the team in that last year's modest dip appears to be us bottoming-out. We're ascending again - which I think is remarkable. Kudos to the entire organization and this collection of young guns.

Wait til they find out Love isn’t actually right handed and he and the entire line switch to southpaw in the middle of the big game. 

• Like 1

Sucks we lost JJ. I like Cox but man we just need to grab a proven vet like we did in 2021 when we signed Mercilus. Might be too late but I wish we grab an old vet, someone like JPP.

Edited by St Vince

50 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Sucks we lost JJ. I like Cox but man we just need to grab a proven vet like we did in 2021 when we signed Mercilus. Might be too late but I wish we grab an old vet, someone like JPP.

JPP wrecked more than one of our playoff runs. I agree, I think we should turn him loose on someone else for a change. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

Kenny Clark with  60.3 PFF coverage grade 👀

Have him on Deebo against 49ers. Next masterclass move by Barry after Smith on WRs.

Edited by Eternal

38 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Barry playing 4D chess.

Mil JS had article today describing how happy MLF was with Joe Barry's defense.  I have a very bad feeling that he will be in GB next year with his late season "heroics".  I'm very torn .. want GB to beat the 49ers badly but also want Barry gone and that would mean getting dump trucked big time in the game.  Oh my, the agony! 

1 hour ago, pgwingman said:

Kenny Clark with  60.3 PFF coverage grade 👀

I saw him drop once in a zone blitz.  It was funny.  He was chopping those feet, head on swivel and he was really checking out that hook zone on the left hash!  That one stood out to me, because I hadn't seen us do a zone blitz like that in a long time.  I'm sure he had, but I just didn't see it like I saw that one with Kenny.

51 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I saw him drop once in a zone blitz.  It was funny.  He was chopping those feet, head on swivel and he was really checking out that hook zone on the left hash!  That one stood out to me, because I hadn't seen us do a zone blitz like that in a long time.  I'm sure he had, but I just didn't see it like I saw that one with Kenny.

Yeah I think I saw that same play. He takes three steps back, chops his feet, and just pushes a leaking running back over. Looks around with a look that just says "yup, thats about as good as I can do that"

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Leader said:

Nice clip but IMO the main reason Love is the player he is today is because he has been tutored by the QB Whisperer and I'm not talking about MLF.  Tom Clements did this with a young Rodgers and is doing it again with Love.