Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Gute on Bak

“We are still at the very beginning stages of looking at how we are going to move forward with all of that,” Gutekunst said. “Obviously, David has been through a really rough stretch with the injury stuff and he’s going through a very major surgery trying to get back to be able to play. We’re monitoring that and I know he’s working his tail off and once we get down the road and see where he’s at health-wise, we will kind of make those decisions … This is not a short one. It’s going to take some time. Obviously, you guys know his work ethic and how important it is for him to get back and playing. But this was a tough one, so he’s got a ways to go.”

2 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

I understand the reference!

Haha I moved it to the Hafley DC thread which is where I thought I was in when I posted it.  He looks petite and I was trying to figure out the analogy in my head and boom. Nailed it lol. 

4 hours ago, thrILL! said:

It sounds like he has a clear knowledge of what works defensively in the NFL and what works in CFB.  Coaching in both will serve him well.  

Sounds good, except that asshat interviewing and feeling the need to punctuate every sentence with “yeah”. Let the man speak. 

Ken Ingalls - Packers Cap - 

If the Packers...

-Cut Bakhtiari & Newman
-Post June 1 Cut Campbell
-Max Void Restructure Clark, Gary, Alexander, Jones, Jenkins, Smith

...They create $79.7M of effective 2024 cap space with $50.8M to play with in free agency.

They shouldn't do all of this, but can if needed.