Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

This sounds like a speech to high school kids, not one that would fly well in the NFL.....

It worked pretty well with tyreek hill. So maybe you don't have as good of a pulse on the room as the guy in the room.

• Like 4

I think the players probably like the speech more than they’re letting on (too cool to act like they’re into it), but it is funny when the camera pans to the players and they’re mostly just eating candy and staring at him. 

8 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

This sounds like a speech to high school kids, not one that would fly well in the NFL.....

Dropped a lot of F bombs.  Thought my language was bad.  Geez.  Little over the top with the rah rah stuff...

4 minutes ago, persiandud said:

video was cringe lol 

but seems like a really well respected guy

it's funny that we swapped coaches with Miami, same position and role too for both teams, LBs coach and run game coordinator 

I don’t particularly like coaches that talk like Dan Campbell. It IS cringey.

But I surely do want a defense to play like a coach has been screaming spit-flecked  metaphorical violence into their faces.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

I don’t particularly like coaches that talk like Dan Campbell. It IS cringey.

But I surely do want a defense to play like a coach has been screaming spit-flecked  metaphorical violence into their faces.

i'll take anything that helps that run defense! 

I don't know what's cringey about it. You guys think these dudes put down their book, calmly take off their glasses and go rip **** up on the field?

No, they need to be amped up to the max to play and any extra little bit they can get is worth it. 

You guys probably stay seated and golf clap at games and concerts like the old geezers at Lambeau. 

• Like 3

Defense is all about sound alignment and relentless effort.

Pettine defense failed because our secondary was never aligned where they were suppose to be.

Barry I feel actually did have guys understand the scheme and align right. Even if we disagree with the scheme. His problem is I didn’t see all 11 guys playing hard. That’s where we see a lot of missed tackles and lack of pursuit. 

Our new coaches sound like they will demand both.

Edited by hoekd0250

2 hours ago, Kepler said:

I don't know what's cringey about it. You guys think these dudes put down their book, calmly take off their glasses and go rip **** up on the field?

No, they need to be amped up to the max to play and any extra little bit they can get is worth it. 

You guys probably stay seated and golf clap at games and concerts like the old geezers at Lambeau. 

alright man lol 

just the incessant swearing was cringey to me. i have no problem with passion and emotion

2 hours ago, persiandud said:

alright man lol 

just the incessant swearing was cringey to me. i have no problem with passion and emotion

Did the bad words hurt your feelings?

(I was a sailor, I swear like one too)

• Like 1