Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

6 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

So you're taking a stand against Christians?  Good for you.

humans in general pal, not christians ALL humans are intolerant as your post clearly shows! 

18 hours ago, Toddfather said:

We really need football to happen ASAP around this place...

That's what happens roughly a month after the draft starts.  We get into the no man's land of football season.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

That's what happens roughly a month after the draft starts.  We get into the no man's land of football season.

We're like addicts in withdrawal. Bad **** happens when an addict is in withdrawal. 

One person has even started a USFL thread. Addiction is real. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Yah getting burned out on listening to all these podcasts.  Nothing really to talk about right now.  How about Love's extension.  Nah don't care.  Tom and Kraft pec injuries...old news.  53 man roster predictions been there done that.  Camp battles yah already know.  I'm taking the summer off...

8 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Yeah, the quietest time in the sports calendar is between the end of OTAs and the start of training camp.

13 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Ok, it has been 10 years.  It is past time to forgive Brandon Bostick.  The guy screwed up.  A lot of people screwed up in that game.  But he seems to be a good dude, and still supports the Packers.  

I blame Peppers for waving the DB to go down after the last INT rather than going for the return.

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Ok, it has been 10 years.  It is past time to forgive Brandon Bostick.  The guy screwed up.  A lot of people screwed up in that game.  But he seems to be a good dude, and still supports the Packers.  

Nobody who refers to themself as @ThatJerkDave would post something like this. You keep this up, you will have to change your name. 

On 5/26/2024 at 10:37 AM, Mazrimiv said:

I blame Peppers for waving the DB to go down after the last INT rather than going for the return.

I blame the universe because a lot of **** went wrong and I still can't believe it went down like that...

On 5/26/2024 at 10:37 AM, Mazrimiv said:

There's this....but I blame the overall team collapse that followed it. They "felt" they'd won the game at this point and SEA rolled them.

8 hours ago, Toddfather said:

I blame the universe because a lot of **** went wrong and I still can't believe it went down like that...

So many things had to catastrophically fail, I could probably list ten and there would still be some left. No way I could ever watch that one again. More than just about any other loss I’ve witnessed, that one traumatizes me. We had a very real shot to take it all with that team and the game of football needed at least one Rodgers/Brady SB just for historical perspective. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Refugee said:

So many things had to catastrophically fail, I could probably list ten and there would still be some left. No way I could ever watch that one again. More than just about any other loss I’ve witnessed, that one traumatizes me. We had a very real shot to take it all with that team and the game of football needed at least one Rodgers/Brady SB just for historical perspective. 

I remember hearing that, given the score and the time remaining, we had something along the lines of a 99% chance of winning the game. I was counting off every tick of the clock.

And then came roughing the quarterback.