Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I've noticed over the years that all-white ensembles tend to be better if brighter colors are involved, even if only as an accent. The helmet, lacking any yellow even as an accent like the center stripe, looks dreadfully dull with only a deep forest green(this is why I found the Jets retro look through the 21st century to be increasingly boring; when they had a more vibrant green during their Namath days, it rocked!).

Why can't we have a green helmet? We have a yellow helmet for home and away games. Why not have green as an alternative?

It would go great with the white away, and I bet would look amazing with the home uniform on the odd occasion, an all green uniform would certainly capture the green part of Green Bay's identity.

Edited by Chili
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chili said:

Why can't we have a green helmet? We have a yellow helmet for home and away games. Why not have green as an alternative?

It would go great with the white away, and I bet would look amazing with the home uniform on the odd occasion, an all green uniform would certainly capture the green part of Green Bay's identity.

The yellow undershirt totally defeats the feel of the white for my eyes. 

What it looks like

mf34atpdx1gd1.jpeg?width=470&auto=webp&s

what it should be like

r9oltoymo1gd1.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

Helmet looks too much like the jets:

DS4U54Q2NJDRZATWR5ZVD5XNAM.jpg?w=1024

Whoever designed and approved this helmet should be fired. Talk about totally failing to capture the Green Bay identity. It's design and marketing 101.