Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

If you followed Bertie, you would already know he's a go. True Story

Hahaha I’m not that savy with instagram and such. I should have check the threads though to see. Will be great to see him back though just hope AR keeps spreading it around he is so much better when he does. 

35 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

? That's the best it's looked all year. Half those limited guys are on veteran rest.

Talking just about sheer volume of banged up players. I've never seen an injury report with 22 guys on it, that's laughable. I know most won't be on the report come Friday but a lot of these guys need a week off.

Matt Schneidman:  Packers also signed TE Evan Baylis back to the practice squad, per source. So Shepherd and Baylis remain with Green Bay after being waived yesterday.

• Zach Kruse: If Shepherd/Baylis are both back on the practice squad, Packers will have to clear one spot. PS currently: G Ben Braden, RB Damarea Crockett, CB Kabion Ento, WR Keon Hatcher, DL James Looney, OL Yosh Nijman, LB Randy Ramsey, WR Malik Taylor, QB Manny Wilkins.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Just watched Rodgers' locker room presser. He literally mentioned every WR by name other than MVS at some point. Mentioned Lazard at least like 3 times, Kumerow a few and even GMo once. Mentioned the RBs, Graham, Lewis. MVS just is not his guy, at all. 

smokescreen

12 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Just watched Rodgers' locker room presser. He literally mentioned every WR by name other than MVS at some point. Mentioned Lazard at least like 3 times, Kumerow a few and even GMo once. Mentioned the RBs, Graham, Lewis. MVS just is not his guy, at all. 

This is PFT and Bayless nonsense. After the Oakland game he repeatedly said how proud he was of MVS for playing and how much he stepped up. That was one week ago...

Just now, TheBitzMan said:

This is PFT and Bayless nonsense. After the Oakland game he repeatedly said how proud he was of MVS for playing and how much he stepped up. That was one week ago...

MVS averages like 2-3 targets a game. Call it what you want. Rodgers doesn't look for him unless it's a play-action 40-yard post. 

• Like 1