cb tramon williams
cb prince amukamara
cb dre kirkpatrick
cb darqueze dennard
cb ross cockrell
cb javien elliott
s tavon wilson

Couple of other guys I would add to that are: 
WR, Demaryius Thomas, 32 years old, 6.3 229, kind of the same size of big WRs who should be able to block well. Hasn't had 16 game season since 2017 but was productive. Similar to Sanders in terms of stats but obviously different body size. Funny how everyone has been crazy about getting Sanders and ignoring Thomas.
TE, Delanie Walker, 35 years old, 6.2, 248, knows MLF. again injured lat two years, producitive before that.

Do like the options at CB and ILB. Gute has really ignored the DL with some really good FA options ignored. I hope he doesn't do the same with CB and ILB

9 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

WR, Demaryius Thomas, 32 years old, 6.3 229, kind of the same size of big WRs who should be able to block well. Hasn't had 16 game season since 2017 but was productive. Similar to Sanders in terms of stats but obviously different body size. Funny how everyone has been crazy about getting Sanders and ignoring Thomas.
TE, Delanie Walker, 35 years old, 6.2, 248, knows MLF. again injured lat two years, producitive before that.

Similarities? A couple players with *considerable mileage* on them for whom 30 is in the rear view mirror that cant seem to stay on the field anymore? Dont know what Walker's problems have been....but Thomas (who was always more of a brick wall than a WR) has had achilles issues and I dont think can move anymore....as well as a brick wall.

Ross Uglem takes -

• Unless they try to teach him 6 positions and overwhelm him with the playbook Deguara should pretty easily be the most impactful rookie from the 2020 class.
  • Treyvon Hester is making the team.
  • Reggie Begelton is making the team. 
  • The answer you're looking for is "Equanemious St. Brown".
  • The offensive line actually has a chance to PROGRESS, not just regress. DBak could get and stay fully healthy, Elgton could take the DBak step and add functional strength as a run blocker. CL and BT could progress in year two of the system enough to cover for BB > RW.
  • Tipa and Jon Garvin are going to give 2nd and 3rd team tackles fits in the preseason and I am here for it.
  • The Packers biggest offseason acquisition was Jerry Gray.

Bill Huber/SI - For just about every NFL rookie, that first taste of professional action will be immeasurably more difficult than his experience in college.

For Green Bay Packers rookie running back A.J. Dillion, it might actually be easier.

“There was a stat that Pro Football Focus had that he led the country by over 100 carries in a loaded box,” said Dillon’s running backs coach at Boston College, Brian White. “No. 3 in the country was our backup tailback. We were going to run the football and people were going to load the box and put eight, nine or even 10 guys up there a lot. A.J. just did an incredible job of running into some really adverse situations.”

The list at the end of this story, from Sports Info Solutions’ “Rookie Handbook,” details just how often Dillon ran into a loaded box – defined as eight or more defenders at or near the line of scrimmage – compared to his peers.

Everyone at Camp Randall Stadium knew the Badgers were going to hand the ball to Jonathan Taylor, right? According to SIS, Taylor ran into a loaded box 20 percent of the time. That was child’s play in comparison to Dillon. He saw a loaded box on 44 percent of his carries, which was by far the most in the draft class.

13 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I dunno, he is a franchise QB. Doesn't mean he will be a good one, but the franchise (front office) effectively staked their careers on him (with the understanding he could bust and our FO finds another solution at the position and survive, but they're all-in on him now).

That's how Ive always defined it internally. If a QB busts and his coaches and GM get fired, that's a significant effect on the franchise ha.

I don't think this has really been mentioned. I feel like the timing of this pick is actually underrated in the fact that the FO isn't completely tied to Love succeeding. They should know in two years whether or not they feel he has "it". If they totally whiff on him they still have Rodgers under contract for two years which would give them enough time to take another swing at QB. Missing on a first round pick and having to pay a 40 year old QB a ton of money isn't ideal but I feel like they could/would still keep their jobs/most of their good will in that situation.

• Like 4

Reggie Begelton

Reportedly 4.53 40 and 39” vert. 

Looks very slow in first few steps, but strong. 

I feel like we should be arguing more, as in...

Uffda: Guy can catch. Looks strong, jumps and high points the ball. Maybe a good redzone target.

OG: CFL, you moron.

Uffda: Naw, not saying all pro, just saying that...

OG2: Every time we sign bottom of the roster camp garbage Uffda says he’s an “All Pro”

4 hours ago, Leader said:

Ross Uglem takes -

• Unless they try to teach him 6 positions and overwhelm him with the playbook Deguara should pretty easily be the most impactful rookie from the 2020 class.
  • Treyvon Hester is making the team.
  • Reggie Begelton is making the team. 
  • The answer you're looking for is "Equanemious St. Brown".
  • The offensive line actually has a chance to PROGRESS, not just regress. DBak could get and stay fully healthy, Elgton could take the DBak step and add functional strength as a run blocker. CL and BT could progress in year two of the system enough to cover for BB > RW.
  • Tipa and Jon Garvin are going to give 2nd and 3rd team tackles fits in the preseason and I am here for it.
  • The Packers biggest offseason acquisition was Jerry Gray.

I think he made a great point about the line. It’s not inconceivable if Bahk is better due to health , Jenkins is better year two, Bill Turner in his second year in GB and Linsley  in year two in the system improving . If those guys improve and Rick Wagner is healthy it may be a better line despite losing Bulaga who was fantastic last year. 

Begelton making the team i don’t think is as bold as it seems . I think we carry 5 WRs. 
Davante, Lazard, Funchess for sure in. MVS very likely . 
EQ, Kumerow and Begelton fighting for the 5th spot , Eh whoever wins, wins. I hope it’s EQ.

Gray is a important acquisition. We have a lot invested in the secondary. We need a coach who can get the most out of them. If Gray can get the secondary to play up to their potential, to go along with The Smith’s, Kenny Clark and hopefully a second year breakout campaign from Gary , then that’s a tough defense. That’s a very good defense. 

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Begelton making the team i don’t think is as bold as it seems . I think we carry 5 WRs. 
Davante, Lazard, Funchess for sure in. MVS very likely . 
EQ, Kumerow and Begelton fighting for the 5th spot , Eh whoever wins, wins. I hope it’s EQ.

ESB is a stone-cold lock to make the roster if he's healthy.

50 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

ESB is a stone-cold lock to make the roster if he's healthy.

Why do you believe that? 6th round pick , missing a whole year. Highly probable to be behind the top 4, with maybe only one spot left. Not Jake Kumerow ( that was a joke) . It wouldn’t knock me off my feet if he didn’t make it.