Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

So DT Trayvon Hester was picked up. Drafted in the 7th by the Raiders. Scouting report suggests that his promise as a one gap DT is dinged by technique and effort issues.

Quick take: He might not want to sign a one year lease on an apartment. 

Andy Herman -  You may remember Treyvon Hester - he’s already kind of a Packers hero.

• Bleacher Report -   The NFL officially changes Cody Parkey's missed field goal to a blocked kick by Treyvon Hester.

Rob Demovsky -  Roster addition for the Packers: DL Treyvon Hester. The former seventh-round pick of the Raiders in 2017 has appeared in 41 games for three different teams, including 15 for the Redskins last season. He'll provide competition and depth on the interior of the D-line, a spot they didn't address in the draft.

////

Three teams in three years? Sounds like a camp body.

Roster is at 90 again. Like the pickup, similar to Sullivan last year and Willis/Davis this year. Certainly better than adding a UDFA that didn't get picked up in the first wave. He's not a solution to the run game issues however. He's more like competition for Adams, Willis and Keke for the last 2 spots. 

• Like 1

This one is on me.
I saw Daniels walking off the field in Detroit last year and said "he looked old, fat and all done with the NFL"

Sorry Mike !
If you want to talk about it further, you can find me on a barstool in South Dakota . Just ask for Norm

• Like 4