Fans of Playoff Teams

joru1000

Chiefs

Uhh any game is nerve racking. I would say as far as the top seeds the patriots I suppose, we’ve typically always played well vs them.

The Steelers always scare me, I keep thinking this is the game we’ll finally man up and play physical with them, but nope they always push us around.

Patriots fan

Jaguars scare the crap out of me because they remind me of the 2012 Ravens, but with a better defense.

The Chiefs to a lesser extent because I still remember week 1.

In the NFC, I don't think they'd match up well against the Rams or Panthers at all.

11 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I'm a Vikings fan and the Vikings scare me the most. 

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Panthers fan

scariest team is the saints: dont think they are that strong but its an awful matchup for us individually and its on the road. But if we manage to win (which would be a shock to me), then we will win in philly and have a 50/50% chance in Minesota

not afraid of philly

Archived