Fans of Playoff Teams

joru1000

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

As a Rams fan the Falcons scare me from a standpoint of they potential due to the talent on the team. Other than that, they haven’t been consistent all season long, they will have to score 30pts in order to have a chance to beat the Rams and the Falcons hasn’t been high scoring this season. Not to mention the Falcons haven’t won a road playoff game under Matt Ryan and they are traveling to the west coast. Plus the Rams remember how the Falcons went to LA and trounced them last season. Both teams are different from last season but I think the Rams are fresh and ready to avenge that loss last season and advance to that rematch in Minnesota in which was a 7-7 ballgame entering the 4th quarter and they let the game get away from them mostly due to having to put their 6th corner out there who was an undrafted rookie to cover Thielen because both Webster and NRC got hurt in the game and Hill was inactive due to injury.

Come on now thats not quite fair on the away game with Ryan :D  The last time we had one was i think 2011and he has only had 2 in his career.  1st playoff game ever then that 1 in 2011 + Ryan and the team are a completely different monster since then.  Still not saying we will beat yall although it's possible but he has grown a ton in the last 3 years as a QB and even more so in the playoffs compared to 2011.

3 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Chiefs

The Steelers always scare me, I keep thinking this is the game we’ll finally man up and play physical with them, but nope they always push us around.

Steelers seem to have the cheifs number. I still can't believe they lost that playoff game last year. If you would have told me that the Steelers wouldn't score a TD I'd say there was no way they win. That two point conversion was pretty clutch from Alex but it seemed like everything else laid out perfectly for them and they couldn't make it happen. Outside of when they absolutely had to have it, Alex was subpar. 

He played great against the saints in the wild card game in 2011, but mainly at the end when he absolutely HAD to make plays. He's always been someone who played his best under pressure. 

Obviously there is some heat on him, so it's possible we see the absolute best version of Alex this year. He could also have one of those awful games and spoil all of the run for Andy Reid. 

I'm really looking forward to this year's playoffs. Hopefully we get some fresh blood in the Superbowl

Pats are my team

Chiefs scare me right now, as it looks like we'll play them, and their offense kills us

Every NFC team CAN beat us, but I might put my faith in Bill to overcome one of the less experienced teams if we get to the Superbowl. 

Not afraid of Bills or Titans, I don't think they can beat us. Every other team can though

5 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Interesting you say you aren’t scared of the Rams. You do realize Gurley gashed the Eagles great run defense all game long. McVay let y’all off the hook because he didn’t give Gurley the ball enough especially on that drive Goff fumbled. McVay called himself an idiot for that and I promise you that if the Rams face the Eagles again, McVay is gonna feed Gurley early and often and he will dominate. Not to mention in that same game the Rams blocked a punt and should’ve had another one but for some reason the defender missed it. Oh and while I don’t blame the refs for screwing the Rams in that game like many other Rams fans I’ve seen, that Tru Johnson penalty was totally uncalled for that ended up resulting in a Eagles td instead of a 4th down punt on that drive. Like the refs did an injustice on that call.

Look at me, pick us, pick us!

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

All I read is excuse after excuse after excuse. Loss is a loss! I'll take my chances against maybe the most overrated team in the playoffs. Yes overrated.

You talk about Gurley gashing the Eagles but ignore the fact the Rams Rush Defense Sucks! Which you'll unfortunately find out verses Atlanta this weekend for probably 200+. So acting as though the Eagles who are themselves a Top 3 Rush Offense can't do the same, at home, Against that Defense is comical. 

It's not going to be a sunny 75°, ideal conditions for both Goff and Gurley to go off. So expecting greatness as a its a foregone conclusion from either, is a mistake. If you even face the Eagles it means it's in the NFCCG and after a Eagles win vs the Saints or Panthers. Both of which are better Teams then the Rams IMO. I'll take my chances at the Linc where the Eagles are 13-3. A team giving up 10pts a gm over the last 5 (13pts a gm all year) at Home ridding momentum off their own big win and against a Team they already beat in the Rams.

So Yes, the Rams don't scare me. Even less so since I don't think they're even going to advance past the Falcons this weekend!

I never made one excuse. All I said was Gurley was gashing the Eagles and McVay said he was an idiot for not giving him the ball enough in that game. I also pointed out that Tru Johnson unnecessary penalty which btw even the Rams beat writer game out and said he don’t understand why Tru got flagged. Him and Alshon was just talking football because they came out in the same draft and there wasn’t any harm going on. So I’m just stating facts not making excuses. Sorry if I might have hit a nerve.

Look I actually thought that game was great and somebody had to lose, unfortunately it was the Rams but I still enjoyed it. I don’t know how far the Eagles will go into the playoffs led by Foles but I’m rooting for y’all just because it sucks the way Wentz got hurt (which was on that Tru penalty drive which kept that drive alive and ended up in Wentz getting hurt too) and it seems like the Eagles Superbowl hopes got hurt too. So I’m rooting for y’all. It’s ok to think the Rams are overrated. I like the fact that still there are people who don’t buy in. It warms my heart just because again feels like we have something to prove and not just content we made it in. Plus as much as I like the Falcons in terms of their talent, I feel like people keep HOPING they figure it out and do what they did last season but they haven’t. Could they win on Saturday? Yes! But again the Rams have been the more consistent team, they are the better team and I pointed out that I think the Falcons are like 0-6 in their last road playoff games so I’ll believe that they will go on the road anywhere in the playoffs and win when I actually see it. I said the same thing about the Saints when they couldn’t win road playoff games until they finally went to Philly and beat the Eagles that year. Wasn’t ever gonna pick a Saints road playoff win until they actually did it. 

6 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Come on now thats not quite fair on the away game with Ryan :D  The last time we had one was i think 2011and he has only had 2 in his career.  1st playoff game ever then that 1 in 2011 + Ryan and the team are a completely different monster since then.  Still not saying we will beat yall although it's possible but he has grown a ton in the last 3 years as a QB and even more so in the playoffs compared to 2011.

I agree with you on that. Ryan hasn’t been on the road in the playoffs much. But just in general the last time the Falcons franchise won a road playoff game was in 1998 in the NFCCG in OT at Minnesota. So whether it’s Ryan or not it’s been awhile. We shall see what happens on Saturday. Should be a very good game. 

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Look at me, pick us, pick us!

Im by no means looking past the Falcons but I didn’t pick the Vikings as the scariest team for the Rams just because it’s more of a looking forward to facing them again. It was the worst loss for the Rams all season and it was a 7-7 ballgame entering the 4th quarter despite everything going bad for the Rams. The Rams lost two of their top three corners, Kupp fumbling at the 1yd line, Keenum avoiding both Donald and Quinn on a big sack on a play that kept the drive alive. Like I’m sitting there like I can’t believe what’s happening lol. So I don’t want the Rams to avoid the Vikings, I want them to meet again because I know the Rams will put themselves in much more better position to win. Even if they don’t win I’ll still feel better that the second time was a better feeling of the game than the first time.

7 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Wouldn't quite go that far no 1 player can always shut down Julio same as no 1 player can shut down AB.   They both get doubled more often than not and im not saying Rhodes isn't a fantastic CB because he is but even he gets help quite a bit with julio or AB at times.  It would be dumb for most teams not to put a safety over the top on his side against those 2.  No matter how good a CB is the rules don't allow them to fully be lock down anymore 1 on 1 every play of the game.    Even if Rhodes has a great game against either of them holding them to say 3 or 4 catches and 50 or less yards.  Both of them the very next game can go for 120+ and a td or 2 on Rhodes both of them are just that good and can go off at anytime.

besides the last 3 times... where Rhodes shut him down.

Last game was really the only game tho where they didn't always keep safety help over the top of him all game.
Come playoff time, anything could change tho.

Rams Fan.

Minn defense scares me, but I'm excited to play them if we advance vs. the Falcons. McVay won't make the same mistakes twice and the players were begging for the rematch right after the first game. Score was not indicative of the actual game. 2 plays determined that entire match up.

LMFAO to any Eagles fans. Enjoy wildcard weekend cause it's downhill after that for you guys. You're all adorable.

20 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Rams Fan.

Minn defense scares me, but I'm excited to play them if we advance vs. the Falcons. McVay won't make the same mistakes twice and the players were begging for the rematch right after the first game. Score was not indicative of the actual game. 2 plays determined that entire match up.

LMFAO to any Eagles fans. Enjoy wildcard weekend cause it's downhill after that for you guys. You're all adorable.

Rams fans are absolutely precious. 

57 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Bills baby

Not afraid of, just eagerly anticipating a 3rd shot at the Patriots.

Biggest concern is an emotional letdown after how hyped the players, fans, the city of Buffalo and all of Western New York has been since NYE. 

That's brave. Get past the Jags will you?

Archived