BDL 2018 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

SirA1

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Full disclosure, I was in discussions for Gordon as well, so can recuse myself if you both wish.  

Even if you think I overpaid, I don't see how this isn't approved. There's a ton of good QBs right now. I get that Mahomes looks truly special but Orlando traded away Russell Wilson for peanuts and still has one of the best teams in the league after picking Rivers up in FA. Sydney had one QB, cut him and then traded for a franchise one. Camden signed a QB in FA that has them plenty competitive. The only good RB that's been available in FA since I've been in BDL has been David Johnson as an RFA. Elite, bellcow backs are worth a ton in BDL IMO.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Even if you think I overpaid, I don't see how this isn't approved. There's a ton of good QBs right now. I get that Mahomes looks truly special but Orlando traded away Russell Wilson for peanuts and still has one of the best teams in the league after picking Rivers up in FA. Sydney had one QB, cut him and then traded for a franchise one. Camden signed a QB in FA that has them plenty competitive. The only good RB that's been available in FA since I've been in BDL has been David Johnson as an RFA. Elite, bellcow backs are worth a ton in BDL IMO.

I do you think you overpaid, but I wasn't necessarily going to decline it.  I was just being transparent that I was involved in trying to move for him and would let the sub vote instead if y'all wanted.  

Week 4 waivers

IC  S Eric Reid

Gothem TE Geoff Swain

Singapore WR David Moore

Sydney  S Eric Murray

Portland   WR Zach Pascal

Cuba TE Ryan  Griffin

OKC CB Bene Benwiekere

Orlando INT Allen Bailey

Camden CB Daryl Worley

Rome   S Tedric Thompson

IR

Portland  TE Will Disley     QB Andy Dalton

IC  S Earl Thomas   Edge Aaron Lynch

Orlando  S Rodney McLeod-  DB Curtis Riley

Rome OT Donald Penn   OT Josh  Wells

Gotham-  TE Jake Butt   TE Nick Boyle

Edited by bcb1213

27 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Week 4 waivers

IC  WR Jairus Wright

Gothem TE Geoff Swain

Singapore WR David Moore

Sydney  S Eric Murray

Portland   WR Zach Pascal

Cuba TE Ryan  Griffin

OKC CB Bene Benwiekere

Orlando INT Allen Bailey

Camden CB Daryl Worley

Rome S Eric Reid

IR

Portland  TE Will Disley     QB Andy Dalton

Orlando  S Rodney McLeod-  DB Curtis Riley

Rome OT Donald Penn   OT Josh  Wells

@bcb1213, I think you read my post for the week 2 waivers again. I had picked up Wright 2 weeks ago.

I made a new post for every weeks waiver request within that same thread, let me know if it's easier to send a new PM or continue in that one.

Based on this list I should get my first request, I had also used the same order for my Earl Thomas IR waiver.

Edited by RuskieTitan

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

@bcb1213, I think you read my post for the week 2 waivers again. I had picked up Wright 2 weeks ago.

I made a new post for every weeks waiver request within that same thread, let me know if it's easier to send a new PM or continue in that one.

Based on this list I should get my first request, I had also used the same order for my Earl Thomas IR waiver.

my bad, i fixed it, i have to stop trying to do it on my phone,   But yes it is generally easier to just send a new pm every week so i don't mess up

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1

Also, shouldn't an IR waiver claim be subject to staying with the same position.  ie...CB goes on IR and the IR waiver claim is a offensive lineman.  Isn't the purpose of an IR claim to fill the void of that position.  If not it seems like double dipping.