Mind Character

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

WOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im soo happy!!!!!!!!!!

man let’s go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can’t believe this 

this never happens to us

0-16 is exactly what we needed!!!

I don't ever want to see the bolded phrase ever again.

Peace!!!

Looking at this moving forward should be great.  I would assume they all three have a good working relationship.  Makes you wonder how this impacts DePodesta and Barry, how everyone will mesh.  I wonder if GB's front office was divided and we ended up with one of their groups who were similarly in the theory of how things should be ran. 

I understand the concern about GB being stingy with their cap.  But they have about $20M in space available, they end up spending their money somewhere.  Hopefully Jimmy opens up his pocket book and we get some good players in. 

18 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yeah Berry and Pauly D are in interesting spots

do we have too many personnel men?

we got rid of Grigson

but adding Highsmith and Eliot you’d think someone would have to go 

especially with Berry being a pro personnel guy like Wolf 

Berry was and still is very highly regarded as a player personnel guy much like Wolf.

He was a guy who pinpointed the likes of Joe Schobert, Emmanuel Ogbah and Larry Ogunjobi.

I hope he remains as a great young eye. If Berry and Highsmith can do much of the leg work and report to Wolf/Dorsey I think the Browns are finally setup with a incredibly good, young and proven front office.

Not that Hue could hide after this disaster of a season but this new front office seems like the type of people that wont sit back and let Hue throw them under the bus.  Truly hoping this new group of guys helps bring the Browns a Super Bowl  winning team.

Peace!!!

I’m telling you guys this will be Hues last year as HC of the Browns regardless of record. I think they look at this as the last year of the rebuild and with a brutal schedule next year it makes sense. Grab top tier talent. Put extremely high expectation out there like Dorsey’s doing in saying anything but a division title is a fail. And bring in a real HC to complete the process. Next year after a year of maturation 2019 season will be the biggest step forward. 

Seattle’s DC Kris Richards has been given the ok to seek other opportunities. Would love to get him as DC and let Gregg walk. But that’s just me. Young experienced. Good developer of the secondary. And he can stay even with a new HC next year 

10 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I’m telling you guys this will be Hues last year as HC of the Browns regardless of record. I think they look at this as the last year of the rebuild and with a brutal schedule next year it makes sense. Grab top tier talent. Put extremely high expectation out there like Dorsey’s doing in saying anything but a division title is a fail. And bring in a real HC to complete the process. Next year after a year of maturation 2019 season will be the biggest step forward. 

There’s still time to fire Hue. Maybe a scandle will come up. Fingers crossed. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

There’s still time to fire Hue. Maybe a scandle will come up. Fingers crossed. 

Scrabble I’ve never hoped for a firing more then I have with Hue Jackson. He’s that bad !!!!! yet jimmy says he’s the coach you call patience for ... Really ?! It’s mind blowing. You bring in all these guys who are well respected and with plenty of accolades yet you tell them they can’t get their own guy in there ? Haslam makes no sense at all. Hue should be fired immediately and for once the team can be on the same page 

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Seattle’s DC Kris Richards has been given the ok to seek other opportunities. Would love to get him as DC and let Gregg walk. But that’s just me. Young experienced. Good developer of the secondary. And he can stay even with a new HC next year 

Product of the system. Every DC that’s walked through there has looked good. Reminds me of the ravens from like 2000-2012. 

I don’t mind Greg despite his gross miss use peppers all season. 

Archived